[Accepted] Umm Wtf

Umm Wtf

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Umm Wtf

What is your current RS name? Umm Wtf

List any previous RS namesFor OSRS I think the only other name I've had on my main is Herpes 4 U, but Jagex removed it 2.5 years ago.

What is your total level and combat level?

1958 and 123

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My main is the first account I ever created on Runescape. I've been playing since 2003ish but stopped when EOC came out, and came back for OSRS and been playing again since. I had numerous accounts pre-EOC that were mainly pvp or staking oriented - I've always loved the Wilderness even if I haven't been very good at it. My main started as a 1 defence pure when osrs came out but converted to a main to be able to do high level pvm. I've also got an (ex) HCIM called "Beer Is Best", a med level pk'ing account I'm currently working on called "Umm Wtf Dude", and a baby pure that I may work on once my med is complete. I'm currently racing a mate to 2000 total with the loser having to buy the other a slab of beer :D

Tell us about your clan history.

On OSRS - very little, I float around a few pvp/pvm discords but not officially the part of any clan as far as I am aware. Pre-EOC I was part of a couple of clans, I was in the top mid-level BH clan when they were craters and another big f2p warring clan but I can't remember the name of each. I'm really looking forward to an active clan I can play and chat with as well as hopefully having a place to find people to pvp and pvm with.

Tell us about your yourself.

I live in Australia and I'm in my late 20's, I work full-time and play OSRS in my spare time. I'm easy going and love to talk a bit of rubbish. I play basketball, soccer and cricket as well and love catching up with mates on the weekend for a couple of beers and laughs.

How did you hear about us?  Google - I searched for OSRS Clans and found your discord which seems quite active.

What makes you want to join us? The clan seems large and friendly, as soon as I entered the discord and asked how active the clan is someone responded straight away and I was able to find out that there are other aussies in the clan that go on pvp and pvm trips fairly regularly - which is a huge tick for me. I've been part of a couple of discord pvp groups but they PK during peak American times which is no good for me as I've been working fairly long hours the last couple of months and can only play in the evenings.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I can't think of anything to come clean about since playing OSRS. Back in pre-EOC I used to scam and lure (pre-ditch) and generally be a bit of a turd but that is a long time ago now. I just enjoy playing in my own time now and wouldn't want to do anything to put any of my accounts at risk.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png