[Declined] Bayle Domon

Bayle Domon

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Bayle Domon

What is your current RS name? Bayle Domon

List any previous RS namesPrevious name was Chubbir for a long time, then when I started playing again I switched it to Bayle Domon.

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1908

Combat Level: 115

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in 2004, and this account was originally made in 2006. On RS3 this account was a ranged tank, but my original account got hacked so when OldSchool was released I made this my main. My name is the name of one of my favorite characters in my favorite book series of all time, The Wheel of Time. My favorite activities are slayer, vorkath, and grinding my lower leveled skills to try and get to the ultimate goal of maxing my account. I am a more relaxed player however so I typically will go for AFK methods rather than the most efficient methods.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Seamus Ashburner. I'm a 22 year old male from the USA. I just recently graduated from college with a Bachelor's in Engineering and will soon be starting a fulltime job as an engineer at a nearby company. My hobbies include Runescape of course, but also playing Rocket League and sports such as Spikeball, basketball, soccer, golf, etc. I enjoy all types of music except rap and country, but i mostly listen to chill LoFi beats when I'm gaming.

How did you hear about us?  I looked for clan search and posted on the RS forums, and was reached out to by Dragisx.

What makes you want to join us? I am really interested in joining a clan because my friends who used to play have quit, and reading through the summary shows that you guys seem like a good group to be around.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: My account was once hacked soon after Oldschool came out and was used for botting red chins as my hunter level was really high. It got banned but it was proven that it wasn't me on the account so the ban was rescinded. My little brother also used to play on the account for a few of the months I quit during school and I believe he RWT for a fire cape, although I have gotten multiple other fire capes since. Other than that the account is clean.

• 5 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png