[Declined] Jxl

schoe

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Jxl
I'm Back

What is your current RS name? Jxl

List any previous RS namesraidtard

What is your total level and combat level?

image.png.73e63d51592c451f7a59ee3d22bddd27.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've played RuneScape for around 10+ years now, been an on and off relationship as I assume with most of you guys. My RS3 account was my main for many years, now my OSRS account is my main which I started in December 2017. I enjoy corp.

Tell us about your clan history.

My clan history is with WG. I first applied in around 2009, eventually got the required stats to join and then was here for quite sometime thereafter. I have never been in any other clans properly, only pure clans. WG has always been the only clan I have ever actively participated in.

Tell us about your yourself.

What makes you want to join us? I want to join back my old clan as it doesn't feel right joining any other clans after I have had such a history with WG. I also want to become more active and the PvM events are very enticing, especially when Poi gets duo ely's..

I want to go to corp events.

How did you hear about us?  Old school member

What makes you want to join us? I want to go to corp events.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I was invited to a discord which sold runescape related products, I was purchasing GFX as I could pay with RSGP. I also asked for the price of gold for a friend as I had access to this.

This is in the past, I have never bought gold nor sold it only used gold to purchase a GFX logo for my youtube channel.

Edited by schoe

Quote:
I would not support this application due to the shenanigans that took place at a recent WG event meant for ranked players.

After countless times telling you I am a clan friend, which people can vouch for. I haven't had issues attending corp events before when Poi was  hosting them. 

Also I don't need your support for this application my friend, that would be for the next application. 

Edited by schoe

This guy didnt make a good impression on any of us at the mass corp, in same boat as Gimli. Purposefully being difficult and fucking the event up. Dont see why you want to join after what you did and what we probably think of you now. Saying i am a clan friend when 0 people knew you, you refused to answer whether you were raned or not then just responded basically saying "youre all kids" and proceeded to annoy everyone

Edited by TheSleptKing

1 minute ago, schoe said:

Quote:
I would not support this application due to the shenanigans that took place at a recent WG event meant for ranked players.

After countless times telling you I am a clan friend, which people can vouch for. I haven't had issues attending corp events before when Poi was  hosting them. 

Also I don't need your support for this application my friend, that would be for the next application. 

lose the attitude, the person who is hosting gets the last say. If it isn't someone you know you shoulda applied and been accepted before participating

Just now, TheSleptKing said:

This guy didnt make a good impression on any of us at the mass corp, in same boat as Gimli. Purposefully being difficult and fucking the event up. Dont see why you want to join after what you did and what we probably think of you now.

I tried to tell you I was a clan friend multiple times, was called a 'fag' & 'retarded'. I was never rude and just wanted to join in, you guys were hostile to me from the start even after trying to get you to check my events and forum account. Quite sad really seeings as though I've been in the clan many times before  and a long time ago! 
image.png.e8630475ce297c1d0b6d6e27b8a8136f.png

image.png.602fec11de7c4b727730dc5d110a17c1.png

Just now, DeTingGoSKRA said:

lose the attitude, the person who is hosting gets the last say. If it isn't someone you know you shoulda applied and been accepted before participating

I think you should lose the attitude as I don't have one, you guys kept asking who I was, I told you and for some reason you just couldn't understand that I was saying I was a clan friend. The hostility I faced is not something you'd come to expect of honor clan WG members. 

I would like you to find the snaps you took where i called you that. We all asked if you were ranked after you turned up halfway through the event, no one knew who you were and didnt answer that with any intention of making the situation simple. (could have said no, im not. seems pretty simple) I saw someone say it after you had followed us to two different worlds and carried on with the same antics, nice try though!

Edited by TheSleptKing

Not everyone is supposed to know you are a clan friend, with all the new players coming in, out and name changes not everyone is supposed to know everyone. You cannot vouch for yourself, also you were asked nicely by host of the corp event to leave and you kept following us trough four or three different worlds hence the "bad" responses you got from some other players happened. You seem like very confrontational person and I can't tell you that you will do well in this clan, there's usually simpler way out of argument but following people around is not one of them.

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png

3 minutes ago, schoe said:

I tried to tell you I was a clan friend multiple times, was called a 'fag' & 'retarded'. I was never rude and just wanted to join in, you guys were hostile to me from the start even after trying to get you to check my events and forum account. Quite sad really seeings as though I've been in the clan many times before  and a long time ago! 
image.png.e8630475ce297c1d0b6d6e27b8a8136f.png

image.png.602fec11de7c4b727730dc5d110a17c1.png

I think you should lose the attitude as I don't have one, you guys kept asking who I was, I told you and for some reason you just couldn't understand that I was saying I was a clan friend. The hostility I faced is not something you'd come to expect of honor clan WG members. 

The people who were asking who you were, are new. I mean you are unranked in the cc and of course they aren't going to know who you are.

gagility.gif

I would like you to find the snaps you took where i called you that. We all asked if you were ranked, you didnt answer that with any intention of making the situation simple. I saw someone say it after you had followed us to different worlds, nice try though!

I did not say you called me that, I have posted proof in screenshots of who said that :). I told you I was a clan friend multiple times, check the screenshot I posted above if you'd like to see one example. I don't understand why you would presume I was saying you called me it, if you read my comment and look at the screenshots I clearly prove who said it. 

You should really look at how you treat other people, especially long serving members of  WG who were here over 10 years ago. I hope you can find it in your hearts to calm down after I was nothing but nice to you guys, explaining myself and asking to join in, yet met with hostility and a severe investigation taking place. 

1 minute ago, H58 said:

Not everyone is supposed to know you are a clan friend, with all the new players coming in, out and name changes not everyone is supposed to know everyone. You cannot vouch for yourself, also you were asked nicely by host of the corp event to leave and you kept following us trough four or three different worlds hence the "bad" responses you got from some other players happened. You seem like very confrontational person and I can't tell you that you will do well in this clan, there's usually simpler way out of argument but following people around is not one of them.

Could you please provide screenshots of where I was confrontational? I merely stated, over and over again that I was a clan friend after asking if I was a member of WG, I offered a solution by checking previous history at corp events via the forums, not one of you guys wanted to even attempt to try and help the situation, just kept repeating the same question, which I replied each time with the same  answer. For some reason you did not want to read the words that I wrote, it is upsetting to me that a clan I have been a part of would treat another fellow ex member this way, even after I tried to explain multiple times. 

1 minute ago, Dragisx said:

The people who were asking who you were, are new. I mean you are unranked in the cc and of course they aren't going to know who you are.

Yes, hence why I said I was a clan friend and to check my account on the forums multiple times. 

Stop playing the victim please, you were not "nice" you were just difficult and basically trolling us. as said in a previous post, you cant just vouch for yourself to a group of guys who dont have any idea who you are.

I did not 'vouch' for myself, I asked you kindly to go and ask people in WG who I was and to check my post/event history which was a very simple task, yet everyone seemed to lose it a little bit, I also offered to give the leader any loot I got from kills and was met with a no its fine, I still have the loot and am  willing to split the 9834 gold with each member who was there! 

I was hosting the corp event just a few minutes ago.
After 30mins he crashed us multiple times. We ask him what his rank was and the answer we received was a WG friend. ( Its hard sometimes to reply on the questions )
We asked him to leave. he did not leave us. After we hopped to another world he crashed us again. we had a conversation with him about why he crashed us. reply. im a WG friend. so i join WG CC again to see if he was ranked or not. no he was not. so i went back to the cc we used for the corp event. and told them that i will put you on my ignore list. so we could move on with the event.

Next time when you join or crash. just answer the question alright so we know who you are. If you say to us. im a non ranked member but i just apply on the website. i could think about letting you join the event. but we received some other answers unfortunately. 

i wont accept you on the way that did you just showed yourself during my event. But im not the person that will decide that. 

Goodluck.

image.png.bf4fe621b8df7832e5b41548cb98755b.png

3 minutes ago, schoe said:

I did not say you called me that, I have posted proof in screenshots of who said that :). I told you I was a clan friend multiple times, check the screenshot I posted above if you'd like to see one example. I don't understand why you would presume I was saying you called me it, if you read my comment and look at the screenshots I clearly prove who said it. 

You should really look at how you treat other people, especially long serving members of  WG who were here over 10 years ago. I hope you can find it in your hearts to calm down after I was nothing but nice to you guys, explaining myself and asking to join in, yet met with hostility and a severe investigation taking place. 

And I think you know the rules, when an eventmaster has the choice of either letting you in or not. And I think he made it obvious. So, there shouldn't be an argument. You know the rules, you were a wg member for over 10 years. I hope you understand where the players and the eventmaster coming from. 

gagility.gif

Hmm...Well, I haven't been a part of WG very long at all (still pre-graduation), nor do I know the situation/circumstances of this event, but I guess someone needs to at least say GL on your application. Mistakes were made, obviously, but maybe that can be redeemed and forgiven. Not my decision, nor do I have any input to offer on the situation as I do not know you, or your history among WG. All said, Good Luck, it's a great place to be. 

image.png.ad61e73ad97b4822f79e6bc23d7c7005.png

1 minute ago, Wessox010 said:

I was hosting the corp event just a few minutes ago.
After 30mins he crashed us multiple times. We ask him what his rank was and the answer we received was a WG friend. ( Its hard sometimes to reply on the questions )
We asked him to leave. he did not leave us. After we hopped to another world he crashed us again. we had a conversation with him about why he crashed us. reply. im a WG friend. so i join WG CC again to see if he was ranked or not. no he was not. so i went back to the cc we used for the corp event. and told them that i will put you on my ignore list. so we could move on with the event.

Next time when you join or crash. just answer the question alright so we know who you are. If you say to us. im a non ranked member but i just apply on the website. i could think about letting you join the event. but we received some other answers unfortunately. 

i wont accept you on the way that did you just showed yourself during my event. But im not the person that will decide that. 

Goodluck.

I appreciate your misunderstanding of the situation. I joined the party and killed corp after joining your friends chat, thinking it was open to people to do corp. After  two kills people started asking who I was so I said: 'I am a clan friend'. After no one saying why I could not join the raid and just asking who I was, I simply followed you to another world to kill corp as part of the event. I did not 'crash' you as you say, that would imply I was doing it out of malicious intent, when in fact I was trying to be an active member of the WG community. After offering to give the leader my loot which I had gotten from good kills that we all shared in with the damage, I was given a resounding 'No'. 

I tried to reason with you guys, asking you to check my post history, ask WG members if they knew me etc, but was offered hostility in return. I just wanted to take part in the event, at  no point in the entire endeavor did any of you attempt to give me a chance,  nor did you bother to check my forum account and previous events to validate me being a clan friend. 

I was not rude, nor was I difficult, I just wanted to join in the event. 

I am sorry you guys got it so confused, hopefully you can see it in your hearts to forgive me for the misunderstanding. 

Just now, Darq Laydee said:

Hmm...Well, I haven't been a part of WG very long at all (still pre-graduation), nor do I know the situation/circumstances of this event, but I guess someone needs to at least say GL on your application. Mistakes were made, obviously, but maybe that can be redeemed and forgiven. Not my decision, nor do I have any input to offer on the situation as I do not know you, or your history among WG. All said, Good Luck, it's a great place to be. 

Thanks for the kind words, hopefully they can realize their mistake on prejudging me, even after explaining myself. But we shall see! 

I know WG is a great place to be, hence why I am reapplying, again!

7 minutes ago, Dragisx said:

And I think you know the rules, when an eventmaster has the choice of either letting you in or not. And I think he made it obvious. So, there shouldn't be an argument. You know the rules, you were a wg member for over 10 years. I hope you understand where the players and the eventmaster coming from. 

There was no argument from my point of view? Just me trying to state that I was a clan friend and to have someone at least bother to take 5 seconds to check my forum account/event history. I don't believe I was rude in anyway and was just trying to be an active part of the WG community, yet was ousted due to lack of communication. 

@schoe Thats also why i say to you that im not the one who will decide to accept you. but next time when i ask you what your rank is in the cc. Just say the rank that you are. im not that difficult to inv people to my events. just dont give me answers like a WG friend when we asking about your rank.  The reason why i talk about my events in the WG CC is so that people have the possibility to get a higher rank and play with other people so they know each other in the future.

I have delete you from my ignore list. because i want that everyone haves a good and a wonderfull time here at WG. 

So I will forgive you. But please for the next time. answers the questions when we are doing a event. 😎

Goodluck on your application.

image.png.bf4fe621b8df7832e5b41548cb98755b.png

Welcome. Since you've been in WG previously, you should know that events are generally only for members. Even if you were a 'clan friend', you should've asked the person hosting the event if you could join before participating. It is always up to the discretion of the host if you're able to join or not. No means no, you should've left at that point.

jasonwinter18.png

Just now, Wessox010 said:

@schoe Thats also why i say to you that im not the one who will decide to accept you. but next time when i ask you what your rank is in the cc. Just say the rank that you are. im not that difficult to inv people to my events. just dont give me answers like a WG friend when we asking about your rank.  The reason why i talk about my events in the WG CC is so that people have the possibility to get a higher rank and play with other people so they know each other in the future.

I have delete you from my ignore list. because i want that everyone haves a good and a wonderfull time here at WG. 

So I will forgive you. But please for the next time. answers the questions when we are doing a event. 😎

Goodluck on your application.

I am sorry that I got confused about your event being  in the WG_CC clan chat, thinking it was an open event. I also am sorry for saying that I was a clan friend, which I believe is a rank, I thought i was answering the question. Hopefully we can put this behind us and be good friends and good corp events together. 

Thank you for forgiving me,  I appreciate it. 

Just now, DeTingGoSKRA said:

If you want to improve your odds of being in WG again I suggest you stop with the backhanded appologies and admit you fucked up. GL

I have not made any 'back handed apologies', only genuine apologies to my friends here in WG, why such a cynical attitude  to this post?  

Thanks for the GL. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Welcome. Since you've been in WG previously, you should know that events are generally only for members. Even if you were a 'clan friend', you should've asked the person hosting the event if you could join before participating. It is always up to the discretion of the host if you're able to join or not. No means no, you should've left at that point.

Due to the event being posted in WG_CC, not in OSRS on the discord like normal clan member events. My apologies. 

I didn't get told no, just got told to tell my clan rank, to which I replied 'clan friend', I believed this was an adequate response but now I see communications got crossed.