[Declined] Jxl

schoe

1 minute ago, schoe said:

I have not made any 'back handed apologies', only genuine apologies to my friends here in WG, why such a cynical attitude  to this post?  

Thanks for the GL. 

Thanks for the kind words, hopefully they can realize their mistake on prejudging me, 

I hope you can find it in your hearts to calm down after I was nothing but nice to you guys

I asked you kindly to go and ask people in WG who I was and to check my post/event history which was a very simple task, yet everyone seemed to lose it a little bit, 

hopefully they can realize their mistake on prejudging me, even after explaining myself. But we shall see! 

I am sorry you guys got it so confused, hopefully you can see it in your hearts to forgive me for the misunderstanding. 

These are all backhanded apologies.  I wasn't at the event, but you said it yourself, that it isnt an attitude WG is known for, so maybe you should be asking yourself why it happened. Make an effort to stop shifting the blame constantly and realise your role in the events that led up to this response, which seems to be pretty important.

I have never heard of clan friend rank, if thats a thing then my bad but from what i saw in the cc there isnt such a thing and we literally said word for word just say yes or no, you still didnt answer that but as i can see you have been here before. GL with app regardless then, but Zebrah is right, your apologies just seem so condescending and refuse to accept any of this as your fault

14 minutes ago, DeTingGoSKRA said:

Thanks for the kind words, hopefully they can realize their mistake on prejudging me, 

I hope you can find it in your hearts to calm down after I was nothing but nice to you guys

I asked you kindly to go and ask people in WG who I was and to check my post/event history which was a very simple task, yet everyone seemed to lose it a little bit, 

hopefully they can realize their mistake on prejudging me, even after explaining myself. But we shall see! 

I am sorry you guys got it so confused, hopefully you can see it in your hearts to forgive me for the misunderstanding. 

These are all backhanded apologies.  I wasn't at the event, but you said it yourself, that it isnt an attitude WG is known for, so maybe you should be asking yourself why it happened. Make an effort to stop shifting the blame constantly and realise your role in the events that led up to this response, which seems to be pretty important.

Unfortunately, that isn't your choice to make. I wrote those heartfelt comments, you have no concept of tone through written messages. You should not try to claim people are being malicious without 100% certainty, I do not feel that I know you well enough to comment on your character but please refrain from being rude to me, saying I am doing something, which I am not. 

People should also realize their own roles in how it panned out, people were taking things to the extreme when I offered simple solutions to fix it, without realizing how mad everything had gotten. And maybe you should be asking yourself, why are these people in the clan if they are acting like this over someone trying to join an event. 

People were getting upset as it delayed the event, which I tried to resolve with solutions such as checking my account. 

Have a great day my friend, please refrain from commenting on the event if you were not there. 

12 minutes ago, TheSleptKing said:

I have never heard of clan friend rank, if thats a thing then my bad but from what i saw in the cc there isnt such a thing and we literally said word for word just say yes or no, you still didnt answer that but as i can see you have been here before. GL with app regardless then, but Zebrah is right, your apologies just seem so condescending and refuse to accept any of this as your fault

If you had not been apart of this clan from the early days, or a long time I can see why you don't know what a clan friend is! But that's no issue, now you do know :). It is for a smiley in the CC, which I thought I had but apparently I did not, that is my mistake so I do apologize for that! 

Thanks for the GL my friend, I have accepted partial blame for the misunderstanding, but I shall not take full responsibility due to the way it was handled. 

Lol every single one of your aplogies is "i kindly asked.. i was nice"  and "its you lot that wre confused, misunderstood and being prejudice, rude" that is not once taking any partial blame except the clan friend thing. we offered a simple solution of yes or no, as i said many times which you refused to answer or just flat out ignored. you saying shit like "heartfelt apologies" is so fake aswell, dont respond saying that isnt my choice to make cos its obvious

1 hour ago, schoe said:

I tried to tell you I was a clan friend multiple times, was called a 'fag' & 'retarded'. I was never rude and just wanted to join in, you guys were hostile to me from the start even after trying to get you to check my events and forum account. Quite sad really seeings as though I've been in the clan many times before  and a long time ago! 
image.png.e8630475ce297c1d0b6d6e27b8a8136f.png

image.png.602fec11de7c4b727730dc5d110a17c1.png

I think you should lose the attitude as I don't have one, you guys kept asking who I was, I told you and for some reason you just couldn't understand that I was saying I was a clan friend. The hostility I faced is not something you'd come to expect of honor clan WG members. 

First of all you crash and then play victim and ask to be treated nicely?

You were asked one question, ONE FUCKING QUESTION 10+ times all you had to do was say "yes/no" but you're either too childish or were just troll to avoid the question and crash our corp event and waste 10-20 minutes of our event time. 

ezgif.com-add-text_6.thumb.gif.e3d896be154df05e5c3143a760263511.gif

32 minutes ago, TheSleptKing said:

Lol every single one of your aplogies is "i kindly asked.. i was nice"  and "its you lot that wre confused, misunderstood and being prejudice, rude" that is not once taking any partial blame except the clan friend thing. we offered a simple solution of yes or no, as i said many times which you refused to answer or just flat out ignored. you saying shit like "heartfelt apologies" is so fake aswell, dont respond saying that isnt my choice to make cos its obvious

You have no choice as you cannot speak for me, unfortunately. My apologies are genuine, whether you're too ignorant to understand this or just being factious, who knows. All the best to you anyway. 

2 minutes ago, GODATPVP said:

Pvm nerds

;)

1 minute ago, ZainTheOne said:

First of all you crash and then play victim and ask to be treated nicely?

You were asked one question, ONE FUCKING QUESTION 10+ times all you had to do was say "yes/no" but you're either too childish or were just troll to avoid the question and crash our corp event and waste 10-20 minutes of our event time. 

I did not crash, crashing is with malicious intent and stealing kills without sharing loot, I tried to share loot from the kills I got :). 

I was asked 1 question multiple times, answering it each time with 'I am a clan friend'. Whether you were unable to comprehend this, I don't know but to me it was pretty obvious. 

You wasted your own time, please refrain from talking to me like that also, I expect the same respect as I am showing to you. 

Cheers. 

• Retired Leader

Don't think there's much point in continuing with this application. 

Ignoring all the drama on here you've not actually answered the "Tell us about your yourself." section which is clearly stated on the application form as asking you about yourself rather than your RS character.

Maybe try and fix the issues and apply again in a month? Up to you

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png