[Declined] Pownhadesd78

Riggerz sama

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Pownhadesd78

What is your current RS name? Pownhadesd78

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Hi, I've played runescape since seven years old. I'm now 21. This is a new account since osrs,  I spend a lot of time and enjoy doing so. I do not have many osrs friends and am looking for a community to join. Please look at my stats and consider that these are skyrocketing. After playing one month on mobile I invested in a gaming system to PK. Thank you for taking the time to read.

Total level: 1025

Combat level: 84

Atk: 70

Def: 66

Str: 62

Range: 75

Mage: 78

Pray: 67

Kind Regards,

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Hi, I've played runescape since seven years old. I'm now 21. This is a new account created 05/19. I spend a lot of time and enjoy doing so. I do not have many osrs friends and am looking for a community to join. Please look at my stats and consider that these are skyrocketing. After playing one month on mobile I invested in a gaming system to PK. Thank you for taking the time to read.

Tell us about your clan history.

None

Tell us about your yourself.

Hi, I've played runescape since seven years old. I'm now 21. This is a new account created 05/19. I spend a lot of time and enjoy doing so. I do not have many osrs friends and am looking for a community to join. Please look at my stats and consider that these are skyrocketing. After playing one month on mobile I invested in a gaming system to PK. Thank you for taking the time to read.

How did you hear about us?  Google search

What makes you want to join us? As said previously I am looking for a warn community to complete various activities

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• Retired Leader

Make a new application where you haven't done a strange copy/paste. If you're confused about what to write, look underneath each section of the application for suggestions.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png