[Accepted] Pot De Creme

OrdinaryCook

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Pot De Creme

What is your current RS name? Pot De Creme

List any previous RS namesMK KungLao
evilruler512

What is your total level and combat level?

total level: 1695

Combat level : 109

Image-1.jpg

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

well Ive been playing runescape since 2005 when i was in middle school, my cousin showed me the game and encouraged me ti okay with him. I always loved cooking as a child so all i did was fish and mess around lumby making cakes. i took a short break an returned in 2010 where i became a bit of a pvmer then i left shortly after the dungeoneering skill was released. Fast forward 8 years later and with the release of osrs mobile i made a return to runescape where i created a new acc chooseing a name that fits my profession as a chef, (pot de creme being a french dessert) im now seeking to be a solidified PVMER and maybe take part in the pvp aspect for the first time in my RS history.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've only ever been in one clan and thats the immortal brotherhood which is really just a rag tag team of randos the boss every now and then. really more about building friendships within rs community.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Gabriel, i am a 25 year old male from the united states. I went to culinary school to pursue a career in the culinary industry. I like all kinds of music and my talents involve cooking exquisite meals. I like to cook go for hikes in natural settings with plenty of forest. I dislike lack of compassion. Im just a free spirit that traps himself in a world where everyone just wants to have fun.

How did you hear about us?  i found you looking for pvm cc's

What makes you want to join us? the desire to be a part of a fully immersed clan, where people actually want to play with each other and have fun and aren't just loot hungry, where people are willing to teach as opposed to letting others fail.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: im currently in a pvm clan but they do not pk, like at all, and some of them were friends since i was a really low lvl and helped me learn bosses.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png