[Accepted] Itssolit

Itssolit

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Itssolit

What is your current RS name? Itssolit

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Lvl - 1366

Combat Lvl - 95

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing four years ago. Got into the game through nostalgia for what I once played back when I was a young kid, I’ve finally accepted that in order to get better I gotta do my quests allowing me to access “harder” parts of the game through dedication. Joining this clan I feel will give me the knowledge and back bone to do a variety of bossing, pking, and allow me to fully access OsRs. The goal is to be able to help people who have a mid lvl account like mine and allow them to access end game content to give them a goal to grind for through mid game. Ps, my favourite skills are combat and tedious grinding skills (runecrafting), and I would love to get into bossing to get the item I want through killing bosses and not buying them from the GE.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Stephen, I’m a guy who’s 19, and about to go to college and have a lot of time for homework and RuneScape. I’m not hard to talk to and I’m not timid, and group activities have always been my most strong skill in life, etc.

How did you hear about us?  Google

What makes you want to join us? I want to learn how to boss and even pk when my account is able to (going off of the rules I read that we’re listed before this survey.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I don’t like country music, but any other type I’m good with.
And I smoke weed, though since I’m Canadian, I don’t know if this is a issue since it’s legal here haha.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png