[Declined] iLx Infinity

iLx Infinity

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

iLx Infinity

What is your current RS name? iLx Infinity

List any previous RS namesiLx Filthy (main)

What is your total level and combat level?

320 & 25

** new 1 defence pure. Have a main at 94cb - rejoined osrs last week and here to stay (again)!

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

New defence pure as stated above. Been playing on and off for around 12 years+ now

Tell us about your clan history.

Clans haven’t been a large part of my playing time purely due to me trying to skill or quest up. Realised I should be more social in my older age now.

Tell us about your yourself.

28yo, male, Scotland, Project Manager in Powerlines/OH network. Football/some gaming/pubs. Like 90s dance/trance however my favourite band is probably Muse (I’ll listen to most music)

How did you hear about us?  Was looking around for social CCs online and had seen that one of your higher ranked members mentioning it to someone else - thought I’d give it a shout.

What makes you want to join us? Looking for a social clan with knowledge of the game in all or most aspects. Guessing there wouldn’t be any or many better places considering the age of the clan and from what I’ve seen in chat so far from a few members - thottpilgrim has been helpful FYI.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Old enough to be sensible in a game and speak at the right time :)

I don’t think I have the time to graduate and go through with events etc folks. I was off work for a couple of weeks due to an op but I’ve been given the go ahead to go back to work on Monday, so would

only have a couple of hours a few nights a week to play. Enjoyed listening to all the crap that people speak and I obviously don’t need to say good luck as I’m sure this clan will never disappear. Thanks for looking at my app regardless. Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png