Car Guys chuck pics below

John Tanks

5 hours ago, Legacy IX said:

Real nice collection you've got going there, how are you finding the E63? I've been looking at getting a C63 of about the same year but dont know if to just cheap out be sensible and get a c350 instead haha

Its awesome, the guy i bought it off had a c63 aswell and said the E63 feels alot faster and all around better than a C63. Would be better of with an E350 over an E63 i think, my E350 was quick and pretty good on fuel

giphy.gif

willzy.png

7 minutes ago, Willzy said:

Its awesome, the guy i bought it off had a c63 aswell and said the E63 feels alot faster and all around better than a C63. Would be better of with an E350 over an E63 i think, my E350 was quick and pretty good on fuel

Does the E class not handle like a bag of shit in comparison to the C class? I know they're both not small or light cars but id imagine the c class feels a lot better in that respect. May have to see if anywhere has both in where i can test drive 😉

22 minutes ago, Legacy IX said:

Does the E class not handle like a bag of shit in comparison to the C class? I know they're both not small or light cars but id imagine the c class feels a lot better in that respect. May have to see if anywhere has both in where i can test drive 😉

Nope handles really good, mine has the performance pack and also has full air suspension, stick it in sport+ and handles like a go cart (Aslong as you dont turn traction control all the way off lol)

giphy.gif

willzy.png

• 4 weeks later...

198c9603903a78683d712891f3c739c8.png

I upgraded today! VERY happy with it!

Fiat Seicento Abarth Sporting (2001)

56HP

138500KM ( around 86059 Miles )

no power steering

crappy radio

all around wear and tear

no big boi exhaust

To:

Suzuki Swift 1.2 X-ITE (2012)(special version, apparently only manufactured in germany)

94HP

104000KM ( around 64622 Miles )

power steering

decent radio

pretty much factory state

big boi exhaust

Ive been driving the little Fiat for over 4 year, it was due for an upgrade :)

Edited by GurtJun

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2019 at 3:13 PM, Dog b2 said:

My old rocket, sold it back in 2015 when i bought my first house. was around the 290hp mark before took it to standard and sold it on. i'll own another toy one day! 

38.jpg

29.jpg

Oh yeah, took it somewhere special aswell... 

32.jpg

Awesome man! What time did you run on the Nordschleife if it was timed? I have done that track so many times on assetto corsa and iracing but it'd still be a dream come true to get a sub-8 min Touristenfahrten one day!!

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

haha i wouldnt say it was a good time but 10 minutes and 45 seconds, in the back of my mind i kept thinking im 1000 miles away from home, in my own car and i needed to make it back in one piece! i only ended up doing two laps because i bottled it! 

• 2 months later...