[Accepted] M Magileine

M Magileine

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

M Magileine

What is your current RS name? M Magileine

List any previous RS namesN/A

What is your total level and combat level?

Total: 2051
Combat: 119

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started in 2007 or 2008, a while ago. I got an account to have 14 99s, and 104 dungeoneering. I quit in 2012, giving this account away around the time EoC hit.
In 2016 or so, a few friends asked me to play again. I absolutely refused, as I did not want to start over again. They negotiated with me, and gave me 20m on a fresh level 3 account. From here, I got my quest cape in a matter of 5 weeks, and continued to play normally. I skilled, bossed, and made money. Then, here I am now.

As for my name, it's just a Yugioh Card. The first M in M Magileine stands for Madolche, so the name would be Madolche Magileine.

Typically, I do a lot of PvM, mostly CoX and Sara God Wars. I am learning ToB, sort of. The people I learn from are not reliably online. I spend a lot of time on herb runs, as this is actually how I raise herblore. I do weird unofficial iron man things.

Tell us about your clan history.

In RS3 (Really RS2, since I quit around the time of EoC), I was a part of many clans, most of which I do not remember. This was pre-2012/2013. The main one was a small group of friends known as Team Kinky. There were only about 7 of us in the clan, and we would frequently go to Sara God Wars. The people there were oddly greedy, so we ended up loot sharing a lot. (Note Free trade was taken out of the game for this period of time.) They just didn't want to coinshare.

More recently, when I made this account, I joined Naturalcc. My mentality at the time was to get a network of information quickly in a short amount of time to play the game somewhat efficiently to catch up to my friends who got me into the game. They helped me a lot, they sold me a cheap whip, took me to god wars, even though I was underleveled, taught me to do CoX, and a lot of other things. However, my time with them grew boring, as most of my friends started to leave that clan. I just noticed I wasn't really there anymore, and none of my friends joined other clans. I eventually met WG Zebrah who asked me to join this clan, so here I am.

Tell us about your yourself.

I don't like giving my name out on the internet, but people in real life call me Pichu, and people on the internet call me Magileine. (Pronounced: Ma-Jih-Leen.) I don't like giving my age, but the Yugioh community that I am a part of think I am a 12 year old magical girl. I am from the United States. I have a bachelor's in Criminal Justice. I currently work as data entry for a commercial real estate company, but I am looking for other opportunities. I typically listen to anime sound track, or video game osts. I like intellectual conversations, especially political topics, though I don't typically say anything when people don't want to hear about it, or if it is not brought up. I like strategy games, similar to fire emblem and advanced wars, and chess. I dislike small talk, and usually dislike large crowds.

How did you hear about us?  WG Zebrah

What makes you want to join us? Zebrah gave a good word. You guys also seem to have god war events, maybe if there is enough of us, we can also do CoX events.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm not super social. I will do my best to attend events, but I do have a lot of real life commitments. I am mostly joining to see how things are. I do hope we can do a lot of stuff together, however, despite my busy schedule. I will not like attend any pk events, as I don't typically like RS PvP.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png