[Accepted] Mycatweed

Mycatweed

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Mycatweed

What is your current RS name? Mycatweed

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level at the time of application - 858

Combat level is 65

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing with the release of mobile quickly gave up osrs and forgot about it. Eventually about ~4 weeks ago I was lured back to osrs after seeing some pvp. And from then I started as f2p slowly working my way up to a bond then getting scammed out of my bank (2.6mil at the time) but slowly I managed to work my way up until I got sick of f2p and decided to take the 7 day free trial for members which I did and almost instantly grinding a ton of fletching and over the course of the week I’ve gone from 1.5mil to 4mil which I just spent 3.9mil on a bond.
My display name is a shortened version of mycatpissedinmybed where you guessed it my cat pissed in my bed (it happened like 2 years ago almost at this point)

Tell us about your clan history.

I have hung out in smallexplamp’s cc for the last week or two but I only really asked questions about the game.

Tell us about your yourself.

Name - Fred
Gender-Male
Country-UK
Education-Currently Secondary School
Age-15 (16 in 2 months)
Hobbies
-Video games?
-Favourite game is most definitely Sekiro it’s just so fucking good (Have platinumed it)(Also don’t want to spoil the final fight so I’ll be very vague but anyway the final fight is most definitely the best in the game..... the fighting feels just amazing especially with how the boss has been designed)
-MTG
-Mainly play Commander/Pauper but do occasionally play modern but refuse to play any standard
-DND
-Due to where I live it’s often hard to find people to play with however I’ve managed to. Thing is my group is shit honestly I’m probably gonna quit soon. I’m trying to help the dm with playing the game by going after characters as if they had secret intentions but he doesn’t play into that and I am often shunted out of the decisions as we are railroaded to do x and it’s just shit
-Love Bloodborne and sekiro + dark souls 2
-Enter the Gungeon and TBOI: Rebirth are very nice to
-Mtg
-DND
-Board games (managed to get a used copy of gloomhaven for £40 the other day:) )
-I’ll shamefully admit to liking Naruto and have liked other anime in the past
-I fell in love with Brooklyn NineNine the other week and now am rewatching it
-And to Round of the likes section I just generally like music. I definitely lean towards more heavy metal but I’ve been listening to the Beatles all day so I don’t have many preferences
-Also Salt and Vinegar Pringles
Dislikes
-While a bit cliche in my opinion, I dislike current pop music, rap etc
-Can’t really think of anything else off the top of my head

How did you hear about us?  Just found you googling for ccs to join and got told had to apply to do events and the like

What makes you want to join us? The sense of community compared to other ccs which there definitely is but it just seems like you’re all pretty good with each other I don’t know
And also so I can grow as a player / play with others

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I can come off with the cringey your mum joke
I ask quite a few questions and that might become annoying
I can’t think of anything else but I’m sure there’s more we all have more than a few imperfections

Welcome and nice app!

Salt&Vinegar is definitely on top so you're right about that.

Also, if you're having trouble with finding a good dnd group due to your area, you might have better luck looking online for people to play with. I'm sure you can find a group you mesh with better that fits your level of commitment/RP. I have no idea if anybody in this community runs dnd because I'm new but it's worth asking.

Have fun : )

Nice, another DND player! The DM makes or breaks the game, so seek out another DM, maybe even in your current group! Ask for a shakeup, where ALL players and DM do things outside of your normal playing ability/knowledge. Get someone that has never DM'ed but would want to try, everyone make characters that you've never played but have wanted to....that sort of thing. That's what my DND group just did. We were at a kinda stalemate with our campaigns, we all basically roleplayed our characters to death, so we mixed it up, made new ones, and swapped out roles from players to DM, etc. It's been a blast, loads of fuck ups with our DM (who is new, and learning, but we are having FUN with it!!). That's what matters, it doesnt have to be all 100% by the book, and serious gameplay. HAVE FUN WITH IT, if you arent, then you are playing wrong. 

ALSO, sorry for the rambling, and Goodluck!

image.png.ad61e73ad97b4822f79e6bc23d7c7005.png

• Mojo changed the title to Mycatweed
  • Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Useful links

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread Content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Levelling Up

We are committed to helping our lower level members train their combat quickly.

This allows you to join in with more of our PvM and/or PvP events.

• Combat Training Guide - this is our exclusive guide giving you a very fast way to train combat.
  • Money Making Guide - the wiki has money making methods for all levels.
  • Official Wiki - the official wiki has information on everything OSRS related. Just type something into the search box.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png