[Accepted] Yass Queeen

Yass Queeen

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Yass Queeen

What is your current RS name? Yass Queen

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

1121 Total

103 Combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played many years ago, but only as f2p and never got very far and strictly only skiller accounts, I came back last year on yet another skiller, getting a few 99s but ultimately got hacked. I made a new skiller and set this account up as a Wyvern alt to make extra cash on the side. Eventually I wanted to try more pvm so decided to retire my skiller so I could find someone willing to teach me the ways of PvMing. Playing in clans and talking is what appeals most to me and this clan so far looks like a good fit :) as this was only a Wyvern alt I don’t have many total levels/quests etc done so I’m currently working towards things like barrows gloves (over halfway there now!) and fairy teleports etc :)

Tell us about your clan history.

Only 1 clan but it was on my skiller account - zSkillers

Tell us about your yourself.

I’m Carly, I’m 25, from England, Female and a hairdresser :) outside of rs and work I like to keep fit and love my sports. I’m a keen golfer (old mans sport I know!) and love to do running. I’ve actually applied to do the London marathon next year so fingers crossed I get in! If there’s anything else you want to know, message me in game, I’m an open book!

How did you hear about us?  A few people on rs told me about this clan and as you were a keen PvM clan

What makes you want to join us? I’m a complete combat noob, I don’t know many bosses or how to do them, but it intrigues me so much, I’m hoping this clan can teach me how to do different bosses (Bandos and Corp specifically for now) and take me on trips!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I talk a lot lol

Edited by Yass Queeen

1 hour ago, WG Fargorn said:

You know what is way better and more intense than clicking an NPC? Pking and warring. 

And that out of your mouth witz 99 rc and over 2k total psshhhttttt

wgexow.png.6fd04fa60a4b4935d03d690f6b810083.png

ruins.png

exowwinter18.png.0d3e5cf7c219e8eb49c4ba6a737bff40.png

unknown.png

image.png.c6ddd0c25382f789d54ea8f0d7d0cec3.png