[Declined] Schoonzoon

Schoonzoon

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Schoonzoon

What is your current RS name? Schoonzoon

List any previous RS namesArditi IX

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1852
Combat level: 116

Att 91
Str 92
Def 90
Ran 99
Pray 77 (Rig+Aug unlocked)
Mag 95
Hit 99

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing as I was 8, 10 years ago. Used to mess around like everyone did. Started playing OSRS in 2016, and started learning stuff as I was playing. Efficiency was key.

Tell us about your clan history.

Been in some PVM clan chats but no serious PVM'ing or PK'ing. Have been on COX and PK trips with some friends so I am used to the pking.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Daan, I'm Dutch. Im 18 years old since early February. I like to play videogames, go out with friends, the standard stuff. I'm doing an MBO Mechatronics, which basically means the inventing, scheming, planning and produce new robots for every purpose. I work at a restaurant at my local place, have been working for 2 years now. My music tastes consists of Dutch 'rap' (it sucks but is fun when drunk), and hardstyle/rawstyle. I have a girlfriend, for a bit more than a year. (She's 18 as well, don't worry)

How did you hear about us?  Some guy in game, RCRCRCRC | V8 M8

What makes you want to join us? I'm still looking for a serious PVM/PVP clan since I am getting bored with the game playing alone.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Have been botting in 2012 on my RS3 account. Was 11 at the time, thought it was a good idea.

Also, because I am bored in my free time I usually play this game or other games stoned. But I'll try not to smoke before serious PVM'ing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png