[Accepted] Lostology

Lostology

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Lostology

What is your current RS name? Lostology

List any previous RS namesTraps Are A1, Bijuaru, Hypnotize Me

What is your total level and combat level?

1635/104RuneLite_TYPOCDmX6v.thumb.png.ad6ff980a6da26a546e41f0853681b3a.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started up with playing OSRS again a couple years ago on a different account due to losing the information of my account from when I was playing pre-eoc and 07scape. During the beginning of my account I was more of a skiller than anything and most of the type would xp waste and hangout with friends in discord, I had quit rs for around 3/4 months twice during my time playing but have since came back with a desire to get to end game and learn pvm content alongside some awesome people. I got the name Lostology after doing some research on different type of studies that are uncommon and unheard of and I came across "Lostology" which means "study of the lost ones" which I found to be a very interesting/religious study. My favorite skill is a mixture between hunter and farming.

Tell us about your clan history.

Other clans that I have been in, include, UM CC, Elysium CC, and most recently Hardline PvM

Tell us about your yourself.

My Name is Dennis, I will be 21 years old this sunday, thinks that I like to do is hangout in voice chat while gaming and talk to people while listening to some lofi/rap/or any other type of music, I'm currently going to college for Psychology, and things that I like to do apart from play rs is read books and go on long relaxing car rides

How did you hear about us?  Forums

What makes you want to join us? I want to join because you guys have a very large amount of players who seem to be active around the same time that I am when playing RS, it also seems like a very social clan and look forward to coming in and hanging out in voice while doing some pvm or just hanging out with some chill people

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm bad at PvM

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png