[Accepted] Dirun

Dirun

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Dirun

What is your current RS name? Dirun

List any previous RS namesN/A (I've only had the name Dirun).

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level at this time is 1825, and my combat level at this time is 122.

currentstats.PNG.770366af1e9fa0669464abdadb9e5046.PNG

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing RuneScape since 2006. I love the game and have always wanted to learn how to pvp more in the game (Yankin Deez is a throw back to one of my all time favorite pkers, sorry if anyone hates him lol). I quit around 2010/2012 when there were significant changes to the game that I didn't agree with. When Oldschool came out, I was there at launch with this account (Dirun). It was incredible, and I cannot believe the success that this game has had. I have had a lot going on IRL with my job and family/friends as priorities which has limited my ability to dedicate a ton of time to the game, but I would love the opportunity to hop on, maybe eventually try raids, and pvp now and then with some friends.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have mainly joined and taken part in PVM clans. I honestly haven't really been a part of any memorable clans or anything like that.

Tell us about your yourself.

I love reading, exercise, and gaming. I am a coach in real life and really enjoy making a positive impact in peoples lives. I also LOVE to eat, and enjoy going out to restaurants as well as drink with friends. I'm a pretty mean poker player!

How did you hear about us?  I just did some searching on the official forums.

What makes you want to join us? The clan chat seems active, and not toxic. I also like that this is a pvp-focused clan (at least that is the impression I get, I'm sure there is a balance). I want to have fun and enjoy the content with other players. I think sometimes this game can be pretty isolating if you let it be.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have not taken part in any rule breaking, and spying sounds way too try-hard for me. I did use NMZ back in the pre-nerf guthan days to boost my melee stats. People get mad at me for it but I really do my best to AFK skills in this game because I really am in a busy stage of my life. I do however want to engage more in the content with other players. Also fun fact when this game first came out and the Grand Exchange hadn't been added yet, I was in fact scammed for a considerable amount of GP back in the day (I thought maple longbows were yew longbows and didn't hover like a raging noob).

Edited by Dirun
Added stats

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png