[Declined] Strobe Heart

strobiin

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Strobe Heart

What is your current RS name? Strobe Heart

List any previous RS namesMako2006

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1229 and my combat level is 91 as of 6/10/2019

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I began playing RuneScape when I was at the young age of 13 in the year 2006. My in game name is just the name of a song from one of my favorite music artists "deadmau5". I was completely brand new to the MMORPG style game and had never experienced another game previously as I was able to interact with other people and communicate which I had never done before. It was hard making progress as I had no idea what I was doing at the time and had no " xp efficiency" in mind whilst playing. My favorite skill would have to be slayer. Favorite activity? Lava dragon farming at Lava dragon Isle.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've never been in a clan. I've been a solo player in RuneScape ever since I started playing. Sure I had friends here and there that I would play with but never a full scale clan with hundreds of members on every single day. In these times, I really need a solid group of people to skill, pvm, and pvp with.

Tell us about your yourself.

Just a college student named Eugene Gaspar out of Dallas Texas USA, male age 24, Mexican American. I usually play looter shooters, FPS's, open world games online, mmo's, you name it. My hobbies are more of a kinetic nature. I regularly practice target shooting, archery, muay thai, and gladitorial style combat. Right now Im working at Costco but I plan to either open my own business or study Radiology.

How did you hear about us?  I just typed into google, 'top osrs clans' and saw the name. I particularly am fond of the name. I have always sought the title of 'Guardian'

What makes you want to join us? I've been a solo player my entire RuneScape career. Sometimes I find it hard to play due to the sheer monotony of progessing a certain skill or demanding task while you're completely alone, nobody to talk to, nobody to talk about normal everyday life stuff, or the game for that matter. I just need a family. I hate to be all dramatic but recently I've just been feeling pretty lonely, in real life. So i've come here to try and remedy that.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I've never real world traded. Never EVER botted (I always wanted to EARN my levels and gear) and I've never spied for another clan before, being a pure solo player since 2006.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png