[Declined] GTR R35

GTR R35

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

GTR R35

What is your current RS name? GTR R35

List any previous RS namesDabVoldemort

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level at the moment is 2079 and I am maxed level in all combat stats. 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing runescape way the heck back in 6th grade and quit after the EOC came out. I was notified that they were polling OSRS to come back by the friend I used to play with (who has since left OSRS) and invested time into voting myself and getting others to vote as well. I have always been brought back to this game as many of us have but now it is a bit different because I have very few friends from IRL that still play. I love pking mostly but also do some PVM stuff besides killing revs.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have mostly been in PVM clans because I always had a few IRL friends who would be on if I wanted to pk but I need a clan that has a different focus than only PVM. Pking is the aspect of this game that sets it apart from all others and I now wish for a clan that has the same focus and desires.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am a college grad who has been working for about 3 years out of school. I have tried many other games but none captivate me as does OSRS. I live in the PNW of the USA and love being outside and going on adventures.

How did you hear about us?  I googled "open revs cc" then read about this clan through a reddit post.

What makes you want to join us? I feel that the description of this clan is EXACTLY what I am looking for and it is what I normally do in the game anyhow. Now I will have a team backing me and able to up the profits in many different regards whether that be PVMing at revs or PKing while there! It seems like the perfect fit.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing comes to mind at this time.

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png