Sign in to follow this  
Mojo

Pets

Both of my dogs growing up (pugs) passed away within the past 18 months :( , but they lived a long happy life.

Id love to get a dog of my own, but living alone and traveling once a month minimum is pretty prohibitive. 

I'm sad to inform you all that Winston (My hamster), has died yesterday's evening. He was really weak for a month so it was kind of a waiting game of when it would happen. :( 

17 hours ago, Rut469 said:

I'm sad to inform you all that Winston (My hamster), has died yesterday's evening. He was really weak for a month so it was kind of a waiting game of when it would happen. :( 

:(:(:(

I have a chihuahua named Pablo, a rabbit named Stitch, a Turtle named Marc Weiner, a 65 gallon fresh water aquarium with 2 angel fish, 3 clown loaches, a pleco, and some guppies, and a Dragon Tale Beta named Bubbles. My sister has a hamster but i didn't get a picture of him. His name is Leonidas. 

IMG_0071_resized.jpg

IMG_0068_resized.jpg

IMG_0072_resized.jpg

IMG_0076_resized.jpg

IMG_0080_resized.jpg

On 7/12/2018 at 12:54 PM, Rut469 said:

I had a car called Winston that also died a couple months ago, RIP to both our Winstons 😥