[Accepted] Eostrix

Eostrix

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Eostrix

What is your current RS name? Eostrix

List any previous RS namesJarvi

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is currently 1843 and my combat is 114.

906a3234b6119dfe3e262188e93a2296.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started OSRS after years of missing the game from when I used to play Runescape in grade school. I got into doing a lot of skilling (Hunter and Fishing during homework in high school) and eventually wanted to max my account. College started so I slacked and eventually stopped playing for some period of time. Now I came back with tons of goals.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jensen, I live in Connecticut in the United States. I am currently going into my senior year of University and am majoring in Ecology with a focus on Ornithology. My favorite things to do are playing video games (primarily League and Overwatch lately), swimming and rowing, and things that involve my major (like bird-watching, hiking, etc.). I have a pretty diverse pool of music and enjoy talking about music overall.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit

What makes you want to join us? As I said, I'm just getting back into Runescape since about 2017 and seeing now that I spend a lot of time playing, I wanted to have a community to get to know and talk to (I had a League one a while ago and have been getting nostalgic).

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm not a saint but I've never done anything too bad where I've gotten banned or muted. Pretty low-key of a player

Edited by Eostrix
Dumb mistype

4 minutes ago, TheSandFoxx said:

Welcome and good luck with you application! You say you row, what seat are you? I was 5 seat in highschool.

Thank you very much! I don't row anymore other than erging unfortunately, school got too busy. I was in 6 seat with some flex into 4 depending if the boats got mixed up a bit.

Just now, Eostrix said:

Thank you very much! I don't row anymore other than erging unfortunately, school got too busy. I was in 6 seat with some flex into 4 depending if the boats got mixed up a bit.

Yea, that's one of the downsides to the sport, HUGE time commitment. But awesome! Nice to hear you were also part of the "engine" haha

1 minute ago, TheSandFoxx said:

Yea, that's one of the downsides to the sport, HUGE time commitment. But awesome! Nice to hear you were also part of the "engine" haha

It's rough, getting up at 4 am was just too exhausting. My coaches were thrilled about my tall, big legs lmaoo

1 minute ago, Eostrix said:

It's rough, getting up at 4 am was just too exhausting. My coaches were thrilled about my tall, big legs lmaoo

Yea, I feel that haha. I was 6' in 8th grade, so I was recruited basically right when I arrived in highschool.

10 minutes ago, TheSandFoxx said:

Yea, I feel that haha. I was 6' in 8th grade, so I was recruited basically right when I arrived in highschool.

Oh that's nice, I got tall a bit later haha. Do you still do sports?

• Retired Leader

Welcome Jensen

45 minutes ago, Eostrix said:

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm not a saint but I've never done anything too bad when I've gotten banned or muted. Pretty low-key of a player

This one is not clear to me. Are you saying you've been banned on RS before?

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

10 minutes ago, Eostrix said:

Oh that's nice, I got tall a bit later haha. Do you still do sports?

I still play basketball and tennis for fun (although I broke my nose playing basketball about a month ago). How about yourself?

13 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Welcome Jensen

This one is not clear to me. Are you saying you've been banned on RS before?

No, I have not been banned or muted ever. Sorry about that, I mistyped and corrected it.

12 minutes ago, TheSandFoxx said:

I still play basketball and tennis for fun (although I broke my nose playing basketball about a month ago). How about yourself?

I've always wanted to get into tennis! I just run in my free time for exercise now

3 minutes ago, Eostrix said:

No, I have not been banned or muted ever. Sorry about that, I mistyped and corrected it.

I've always wanted to get into tennis! I just run in my free time for exercise now

I use basketball for that, cause sprinting is torture, but sprinting with a competitive purpose is fun apparently lol.

9 minutes ago, TheSandFoxx said:

I use basketball for that, cause sprinting is torture, but sprinting with a competitive purpose is fun apparently lol.

Running is awful lol. I did enjoy track in high school but it gets real old, real quick. The people who do cross-country are troopers

13 hours ago, Eostrix said:

Running is awful lol. I did enjoy track in high school but it gets real old, real quick. The people who do cross-country are troopers

Well music makes long distance running much more bearable haha

4 hours ago, DeTingGoSKRA said:

dont want to tell you how you how to play the game.... but get 99 slayer max combat and come pk with us during the grind :) if you've never pked HAVE NO FEAR WE WILL MAKE YOU A PKER.

WELCOME

Ha I have a bit for 99 slayer but I just might take you up on this offer

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png