The quest for my quest cape.

Bagel Bong

So my account is 84 days old. In that time I have made it down to two quests left. Dragon Slayer 2 and monkey madness 2. I am lvl 88 and all of my skills are above 50 most in 70s. However everyday I learn new things and realize through all this work that I have barely scratched the surface. Am I doing good? Am I missing something? Idk. But all I do know is that this game is addicting and I'm going to need friends to make my way through this lmao. So idk. If anyone has tips or could just have a conversation with me it would be greatly appreciated. I'm a n00b. That's for sure. But I love this game. And I want to make this clan proud and be the best I can be. I'm just rambling at this point lol. Tbh I don't even remember what the hell this topic was about. But one things for sure I need more people in my corner because lately I seem to have gotten a cold shoulder from everyone. I would love to get to know ppl more and gain support and be a leader in this clan one day. Idk. Happy hunting everyone.

So for Dragon Slayer 2, just remain calm and don't get tilted. You may die a few times. You should have about 1-2m in random gold if you really don't know what you are doing. Each death will cost 100k. A lot of Galvek's (Final Boss) attacks will hit you for 115+ damage. (Max from 99 hp + brew.) Unlike a lot of lower tier bosses, your positioning in the fight matters. You can practice positioning from Zulrah. 

As for Monkey Madness 2, the quest itself isn't so bad. Just be patient with it. There is a part where you are on like, a monkey base and you need to blow it up. Most people I talk to get frustrated because they try to rush timing, then they get caught by monkies and get thrown off the base, causing them to start this section of the quest from the beginning.

im sorry you have been feeling like you were getting the cold shoulder. If im online say hi to me id gladly be your friend. I think that you need 70+ range for both of those last two quests for sure. Like magileine said, have about 1-2m available to you for when you die during dragon slayer part 2. If you barely been playing for 84 days and already have all those quests done then you are far from being a noob in my eyes. keep up the good work. I have a guide up for part of monkey madness you might struggle with on youtube if you want.

Thank you all for the replies! Honestly I didn't think anyone would even read this. I'll be sure to take all of this advice. Being only on mobile makes it difficult but I will take my time for sure. You guys are awesome thank you!!