[Accepted] Wewlad Gimli

WG Behemoth

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Wewlad Gimli

What is your current RS name? Wewlad Gimli

List any previous RS namesI initially joined the clan on my main weeLad Gimli

What is your total level and combat level?

2019-06-13_14-48-38.png

2019-06-13_14-48-25.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

this account at the moment is an initiate pure, though I might change it in the future since it turns out I'm not very good at singles pking. ive pretty much been playing on and off since 06'ish

Tell us about your clan history.

I've never been in any other clans other than WG

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm josh, 23 from the united states, don't really do much other than work and sleep, occasionally might play some D&D with my fiancée and some friends.

How did you hear about us?  a reddit post awhile back, i think it was Adult cat.

What makes you want to join us? well I initially joined on my main, Weelad Gimli, about a year or so ago, but I got bored so I made this pure and gave the account to my brother who now plays on it the majority of the time. I'm just looking for some good fun that doesn't involve pking by myself, since i'd probably just die a lot.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clan? yes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I did a scam or two back in probably around 07-08. haven't done it since not worth the risk of losing an account and well I wouldn't want someone to do the same to me.

Edited by Wewlad Gimli

It is his brother. in brief Brother A applied on main, got accepted, got bored, gave his account to Brother B who has continued to play, and is one of the more active and useful members we have. Brother B has told us many times that he was not the initial account holder. 

Brother A is now re-applying on a pure he made. 

Edited by WG Fargorn

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

1 hour ago, Wewlad Gimli said:

My brother and I will also be changing our account names to hopefully avoid any future confusion if my app is accepted.

you can change your forum username in your account settings so it'll match your in-game user

gz.png

bruh arent weelad gimli? lmao im confused now

7 hours ago, Wewlad Gimli said:

My brother and I will also be changing our account names to hopefully avoid any future confusion if my app is accepted.

aaah i see, lol you dont have to pretend you have a brother weelad gimli, i think you asked last time if you had to re apply if you had a second account? lol

On 6/13/2019 at 3:19 PM, WG Fargorn said:

It is his brother. in brief Brother A applied on main, got accepted, got bored, gave his account to Brother B who has continued to play, and is one of the more active and useful members we have. Brother B has told us many times that he was not the initial account holder. 

Brother A is now re-applying on a pure he made. 

makes sense now

aaah i see, lol you dont have to pretend you have a brother weelad gimli, i think you asked last time if you had to re apply if you had a second account? lol

i think that mightve been my brother asking. he had asked recently after attending a couple events and some folks told him (idk who) that he wouldnt have to apply. i reckon they were assuming it was just me, just trying to participate on a pure for whatever reason.

gz.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

aaightwinter18.gif

WppQAR7.png

YT Channel