[Declined] WLLZY

Willzy

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

WLLZY

What is your current RS name? WLLZY

List any previous RS namesWillzington
WG Willzy
Willzy

What is your total level and combat level?

1910 and 125

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Think i started playing late 2004, played all the way up until eoc then quit, came back the day osrs was released and played for a month or so then personal problems caused me to stop playing. Started playing again mid 2017 up till like 6 months ago and all that time i was in WG.

Tell us about your clan history.

Only ever been in WG on OSRS

Tell us about your yourself.

Well my names ben, but everyone calls me willzy (My last name is wills and its a nickname that stuck), from england isle of wight, im 25. Dont have a job due to health problems and being disabled, but i do live on a farm so i pretty much work here. My only hobby is cars and computers, mainly cars. I own about 7 cars atm but that goes up and down alot. Just bought an E63 AMG so currently i just go on long drives

How did you hear about us?  Been here before

What makes you want to join us? Been here before and the community is amazing. Thought i would join back just for pking and to talk to people

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: As i said in my last app nearly 2 years ago, used to bot back before osrs but not since like 2010

giphy.gif

willzy.png