[Declined] fat retard1

fat retard1

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

fat retard1

What is your current RS name? fat retard1

List any previous RS namespbr or busch

What is your total level and combat level?

total lv is 1691 currently and combat is 113

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

been mainly a pvmer in the past. have always liked the idea of being part of a active clan for pking and pvm content. i have never had many friends on rs so a lot of content has been hard and solo'd.

Tell us about your clan history.

i was briefly affiliated with a clan by the name of tok. i went on a few pking trips with them but they weren't quite as well managed as i expected. i left them a month or so ago and just want some better structure.

Tell us about your yourself.

i am an american who has been playing rs since 05. i have a full time job and a child on the way. all of my free time ( 3-6 hours a day) goes to progressing my account and pk skills. very sociable and easy going. just looking for a fun time pking with some new friends.

How did you hear about us?  reddit

What makes you want to join us? i feel like this clan will be a great fit for me personality and play style wise. from everything i see its a respectful clan and an active one.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: nothing i can think of. never real world traded, never been banned, never been muted. i'm a calm respectful adult just looking to optimize my time played.

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png