Free to play days.

killing any iconic monster: (hob)goblins, hill giants, flesh crawlers etc

telegrabbing zammy wines

chopping willow logs in draynor

fly fishing in lumbridge

the list goes on and on and on.....

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png

My favorite part was the grinding i did to get a bond on my account because I was too stubborn to use irl money, and honestly just the early grind in general that I did on f2p was fun like completing all the f2p quests before becoming p2p

Ohh man,  yeeeaars ago when i was f2p.. My go to was hill giants and banking big bones lmaaaoo.  How i do not miss that.  And ge wasnt even made so i was going around on worlds  like 3 or whichever was the f2p ones and watched all the pretty messages at varrock westbank. 

Where do I even start? I was a F2P nub forever because "games on the interweb are viruses Lait, don't let me catch you playing them!!!1!!!" - mother. So asking money for membership for an online game was simply not possible.

First of all, it took a while to get past turtorial island, my English was very shite at the time and my friend and I (account sharing before we even knew it was against the rules, lol) didn't know we had to use a wind strike on the chickens to get to the mainland. Good times, lol.

Most of the time I was just strolling around, you know exploring. I used to mine everything I could, sell it for a low price or get scammed because why even bother to read the 2nd trade screen?

I remember mining rune essence, crafting them into air and mind runes so I could "pk". Only to get killed in less then 5 seconds or so and lose everything. I think I peaked in F2P when I completed dragon slayer and then bought a rune chainbody because I couldn't afford a platebody and 40 range was a goal beyond my reach.

Other then that I just killed giants for their bones and limps, chopped wood like there was no tomorrow. I don't think I've ever had a 100K cash stack.

To

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.