[Declined] hunch0 187

bizznizle

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

hunch0 187

What is your current RS name? hunch0 187

List any previous RS nameshuncho pvp

What is your total level and combat level?

1646 total level/ combat lvl 122

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

been playing for 12 years, like to pk hate skilling and questing

Tell us about your clan history.

never been apart of any big clan, have tried a couple
Hardline pvm/ RBh for short periods but didnt like the members and no one wanted to do anything fun, so i left. i was apart of EAT my piety clan- used to be kind of big with 40-50 active pkers about a year or so ago. not sure what happened, since then been riding solo.

Tell us about your yourself.

Beto, im 26, married, sports, music, gym, snow sports, just looking for some good people to do fun shit with on this game, most games end up getting boring and old for me, except runescape so im looking for a good community .

How did you hear about us?  when you killed me in the wilderness countless times.

What makes you want to join us? you seem legit, and have a great reputation and lots of active members who like to pk and thats what i like to do the most, so i hope i am able to join you.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: nothing i can think of , just playing the game as a loyal rs player since i was a kid

Don't forget to contact me or any other Application Manager, Advisor or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you're waiting feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png