[Accepted] lvl 99 gay

lvl 99 gay

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

lvl 99 gay

What is your current RS name? lvl 99 gay

List any previous RS namesmirandarites

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 2017, and my combat level is 121.3.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in 2004. I was totally in love with the game, and played until high school. In college I saw OSRS was released, but I was too busy with academics to play. Starting in December 2016 I started playing again and the rest is history. My name, lvl 99 gay, is (what I think at least) a funny play on words with Runescape and my own sexuality. I wanna stress being gay has no bearing on my gameplay (i.e. I fucking love gay jokes and I'm not a SJW). My favorite skill is slayer, and even though I'm 99, I still do tons of boss tasks. Farming's my second favorite. Raiding and bossing have my soul, haha. There's the real fun in the game for me.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in a very small clan called Feral Kings when I returned after a long break, but it was, like, five people, and no one ever wanted to do anything. Now I'm in a social clan (so it's more of just a cc), RSLGBTA, which is just a cc for LGBTQ+ people to shoot the shit.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am a 26-year-old dude living in New York City. I've a bachelors in psychology and sociology, a masters in forensic mental health counseling, and I'm a licensed clinical social worker. I work as an intervention therapist. Hobbies - scape, some other games, hiking, lots of sleeping. I was a gymnast for 17 years so I'm pretty flexible. I'm both embarrassed and proud to say that sometimes when I'm playing scape on my laptop I'll literally sit into a split and play on my floor haha. It's comfy.

How did you hear about us?  Google, searched for "real osrs bossing clans"

What makes you want to join us? I want to join a legit group of people who have FUN with bossing/raiding WHILE taking it seriously, which you guys fit the bill for.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: In 2004 when I was a kid I paid someone 5m to get my fire cape for me since I couldn't do Jad. Hey, he was hard back then.

Edited by lvl 99 gay

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

twitter | instagram | discord:  swootie#9599

Lmao these names are getting out of hand, once again suprised Jagex allows this because they used to be very strict on this.

Welcome and good luck, you seem like a nice person to have around in the CC! :)

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png