[Accepted] Beewo

Beewo

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Beewo

What is your current RS name? Beewo

List any previous RS namesBefram, also possibly Bunk/Bunkel but that was a very long time ago so a bit unsure about the specifics for those.

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 911

Combat level: 67

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Played Runescape when I was a kid 16-14 years ago or so. One day I logged into Runescape and noticed Rs3 was a thing so eventually I made this account as I found Rs3 too empty for my taste. I been using this account a bit now and again during the years but recently I found it more enjoyable to play Runescape again (possibly worked off a longtime burn? Uncertain) and starting to level a bit more seriously.

Tell us about your clan history.

This account got no clan history except checking out a few chats of other clans when they were open, any other clans I been in over my lifetime are too long ago for me to remember. So 0 clan history for all intents and purposes I suppose.

Tell us about your yourself.

26 years old, finishing my studies this year for becoming a librarian. Prefer to go by ingame name when gaming so leaving that one empty. Hobbies include (big surprise incoming) gaming, reading and some lazy amv making. Not sure what to add otherwise, prefer it when things are light and breezy so usually avoiding drama when possible, looking for a good time plain and simple.

How did you hear about us?  Was browsing the osrs clan forums and found you there.

What makes you want to join us? A few reasons, first off I like that the clan got a casual side, no forced participatance if stuff is going on, while still going for the pvm and pvp events with certain requirements I can work towards. Also the no tolerance for homophobic and racist remarks was nice cause it's annoying when remarks are thrown in that direction even if the person is "jesting".
Having a website is also nice cause it feels a bit more structured, but these would be my main reasons.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: The only thing that comes to mind is that sometimes I might possibly be a days off I suppose, this summer I will work while finishing some studies and afterwards we will see how it goes when I catch myself a fulltime job. But like to point out I probably still be on a couple of times in a week.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png