[Declined] Dorky Witch

Dorky Witch

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Dorky Witch

What is your current RS name? Dorky Witch

List any previous RS namesDorky Girl

What is your total level and combat level?

Dorky Witch.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've had this account since late 2004. I've played on & off since then, I just recently got my first 99 on RS3. I'm big on skilling & questing - bossing has never been my strong suit but I really want to learn. There is just something about the game that makes me unable to fully quit.

Tell us about your clan history.

In RS3 I'm in RuneHQ, and it's the only clan I've been in. In OSRS I've never been in a clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Miracle, I'm 25. I'm a mother of 4 - two girls, two boys. I'm married to my best friend of 9 years. I love a lot of music, but my favorite is either Country or Rock. I'm a practicing Pagan Witch; which is a whole conversation in itself lol.

How did you hear about us?  RuneScape Offical Forums

What makes you want to join us? From what I read on the RSOF Thread, this seems like a wholesome community. I'm looking for a community of people that can guide me on my RS Journey and share in the fun and enjoyment of the game.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I've never been associated with botting, spying, scamming, RWTing or anything of that nature. If I got bored of the game I never went to those kinds of measures. I'm just not that kind of person.

Don't forget to contact me or any other Application Manager, Advisor or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you're waiting feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png

13 hours ago, Dorky Witch said:

What makes you want to join us? From what I read on the RSOF Thread, this seems like a wholesome community. I'm looking for a community of people that can guide me on my RS Journey and share in the fun and enjoyment of the game.

Youre in the right cc for that :D

Welcome :)

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png