[Declined] Bootytron42

Bootytron42

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Bootytron42

What is your current RS name? Bootytron42

List any previous RS namesKing_of_town

That's for rs3. I havent really bothered with rs3 in awhile. Used to do penguin and quest clan stuff a lot.

What is your total level and combat level?

380 total level and 51 combat level. Only been at osrs for a few weeks though.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Bootytron42 was made to test out the mobile app and nothing else. I played for a few minutes and was overwhelmed with nostalgia and the only cure is a quest cape. Been at it a few weeks during lunch breaks and when I am up early in the mornings, like now.

I prefer to do anything afk that I can. Watch some tv or read my dnd manuals while idly clicking upon some fishing spots or whathaveyou.

Tell us about your clan history.

I used to spend time on penguin and clan chats, but never anything too involved. It has been years so I dont remember all the details.

Tell us about your yourself.

The name is Anthony, or Anne for short. I'm male, 28, in the US.

I am high school educated, work way too much for USPS, enjoy gaming like dnd and RunEscape(idk if you've heard of it).

I like daft punk, vitamin string quartet, iron and wine, lots of music.

I have a talent for crappy one-liners.

I like simple things, like spending time outside reading or playing with my phone and listening to the birds. I dislike chaos and unnecessary change.

How did you hear about us?  Google. "Osrs clan chats" first name i saw to check out and it seemed good to me

What makes you want to join us? You guys seem active, reasonable and relaxed on level requirements.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I've given away old accounts before, but never any rwt stuff. Used to be tempted as a teen though. Never been much for pvp so spying isnt applicable.

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png