[Accepted] Tujaques

Tujaques

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Tujaques

What is your current RS name? Tujaques

List any previous RS namesNone that I can honestly remember, it was a long time ago.

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 76

Combat Level: 4.225 (the .225 is super important to my self esteem right now :P)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Brand new account. Used to play back in the early 2000's as a non-member and after getting back into gaming a few years ago I've been bouncing around looking for a fun MMO with good clan aspects and was told to try RS3 which I didn't care too much for as I prefer the grind and drops. I couldn't get over the nostalgia of OSRS and learned about clan chat and that a lot of clans used discord which makes it seem like much less of a single player game. Just looking to join an active clan that can help me socialize and learn the game better.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm from the Midwestern US, will be 26 in a few days and work with automotive, watercraft, and aircraft electronics. My main hobbies include taking care of my pets, working on home improvement projects and yard work, reading, and going to the range. I used to play games back in the early 2000's but got away from it due to life reasons. I mainly played several MUDs back in the day like Achaea and Aardwolf. I did play a lot of OSRS back then but just enjoyed MUDs more due to the forced social interaction. Sadly it's hard to find a good MUD anymore.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit. osrsAdultCat

What makes you want to join us? Looking to add more of a social experience to OSRS and hopefully make some friends to enjoy later game content with as my account grows. I'm worried that spending all the time sequestered socially at the low level content will hinder my enjoyment of the game before I make it to mid and late game content.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I guess I can be kind of an introvert sometimes, but I'm trying my best to put myself out there and make some friends. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

nice app. enjoy the nostalgia.

Thank you DeTingGoSKRA! So far I have been. Once I get to the point beyond where my nostalgia reaches I’ll be excited to make some new nostalgia for the future haha.

Edited by Tujaques
Quoting.

23 minutes ago, Tujaques said:

I guess I can be kind of an introvert sometimes, but I'm trying my best to put myself out there and make some friends. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

You will make many friends in no time :) we are a good bunch welcome to the clan :)

2076415211_Sig1111.png.2f9c56d0cbb6c45bbe91cdb5af4ae2bd.png491bf1b517dabd526a86cafafa02c975.gif

image0.png?width=891&height=676

Awards

Spoiler

sept18.png

maskwinter18.gif.63814934d4d741300a7dda2db92a3c1d.gif

mask.gif

47 minutes ago, Mask said:

You will make many friends in no time :) we are a good bunch welcome to the clan :)

Thanks Mask for the warm welcome!

46 minutes ago, Jason said:

Welcome 

Thank you Jason!

33 minutes ago, Adult Cat said:

Welcome

Thank you Adult Cat, especially for leading me here indirectly!

Don't forget to contact me or any other Application Manager, Advisor or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you're waiting feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png

• Mojo changed the title to Tujaques
  • Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Useful links

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread Content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Levelling Up

We are committed to helping our lower level members train their combat quickly.

This allows you to join in with more of our PvM and/or PvP events.

• Combat Training Guide - this is our exclusive guide giving you a very fast way to train combat.
  • Money Making Guide - the wiki has money making methods for all levels.
  • Official Wiki - the official wiki has information on everything OSRS related. Just type something into the search box.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png