[Accepted] Lunar intel

Lunar_Intel

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Lunar intel

What is your current RS name? Lunar intel

List any previous RS namesWG Lunar
White Fist
Lunar Intel

What is your total level and combat level?

My Combat Level is 113 and total is 1603

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Ive played runescape since '05 and enjoyed playing it, I made multiple accounts been a pker maxed an account once and quit playing once rs3 came around. When OSRS came out i played agian for a couple years until my son was born and quit for 3 years and once mobile came out i started playing again.

Tell us about your clan history.

Ive never been in a clan before WG, I was In WG for the past 8 months and got booted for not being active in the forums like i agreed to due. it was my slip up and the community here is amazing. (love you greasers miss pking with you all). The last 8 months of WG have been an experience i wont forget and met one of my best rs friends on here named Black Fist, guy doesnt play as much right now but its cool to meet people Like Fargorn, Ross, And alot of other guys in here. WG is the Best thing ive been involved with.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im 24 years Old, im a HVAC technician who has a 4 year old son and a fiance. I work alot and have a dog and a cat. Work and family is my life, then runescape comes into play. but i want to eventually go back to school so I can get my Journeymans or Masters license in HVAC to eventually start my own company

How did you hear about us?  Knew about it since november when i Joined previously.

What makes you want to join us? This clan is Sick and i gotta teach fargorn how to get a firecape.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I need to be more active on the forums. thats all.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif