[Accepted] Victtoriaa

Victtoriaa

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Victtoriaa

What is your current RS name? Victtoriaa

List any previous RS names
Velvetlube

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1648, aiming for 1750, and my combat lvl is currently 94, I have a lot I want to do before I get to combat lvl 100 such as fighter torso and defender. 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I created this osrs account when mobile was released, I aim to max this account and complete everything. Currently more of a skiller but I'm slowly working on my combat stats and equipment so I can efficiently pvm. My current character name is my actual name although I had to chuck in a few extra letters. I'm eager to learn more about the game and grow my account efficiently. I love the grind and currently only have four 99s. Never played rs3.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have been part of a clan for a few months but it has become dull and uninteresting, no one talks anymore and it feels slightly hostile at times, I would love to be a part of an active clan as I am online pretty much all the time. Previous clan was tatanka Kute and I was a high rank.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Victoria, I am from the UK, 28. I absolutely love runescape as I am a massive fan of grindy games and have fond memories of playing when I was younger. Started playing again when it was released on mobile and currently play exclusively on mobile. I work with the elderly and my hobbies are gaming, fish keeping and exercise. Saving up to move to the country side currently to start a family with my boyfriend, who also plays runescape. At the moment our lives are all about work and runescape so not much else to say!

How did you hear about us?  From one of your current clan mates who used to be in my old clan, slindin n pms is his name currently

What makes you want to join us? My friend told me all about you guys and how great you are. I'm eager to grow my account and I feel you guys are the ones to do it with. I don't expect to be taught everything as I like to work things out myself but I am happy to get advice and assist in pvm fights and such. As I play rs so much it would be wonderful to have a nice active clan to chat to while I journey on to that max Cape.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I am currently more of a skiller than a killer but I am willing to change that once my skills in combat are higher. I am also not very fond of pvp but that could change

15 hours ago, Darq Laydee said:

YAY another female, soon we will outnumber the guys and take over the clan and then the WORLD!! (Insert insane Brain laugh here, and if you dont get that, you are too young kids!)

Gl the gingers will take over first

Welcome vic have fun. More uk is what I like to see

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png