What I have just learnt about Vorkath from the cc is pretty disappointing

Mycatweed

Right so to start off this story I was looking through the slayer musiq quest order and procrastinating over questing for barrows gloves but then I saw ds2 and decided to watch the guide..... ofc I only wanted to see vorkath at the end but to my surprise some other dragon was there! And so I popped onto the cc to ask at what point is vorkath in the quest and I found out he was just a failed experiment!! Then it dawned on me ... you all are doing daily Vorkath runs and bc he’s a failure you can easily kill him however , I just needed to express my feelings on how horrible you are to him. Day in day out he’s getting killed and he’s already a failure so how do you think that makes him feel? Yea he’s obviously very upset most of the time and yet you still kill him. Honestly I think you should all go on strike against those people who hurt vorkaths feelings all the time bc he needs someone to be kind to him.

Edited by Mycatweed

I was expecting this to go in a WHOLE different way, by the title. I was thinking "ok he found out Vorky is harder than he expected and cant do it yet" or on the other end "He was disappointed that Vorkath is much easier than he thought and wasnt a challenge at all".....I can honestly say this is NOT what I expected at all, lol!! 

image.png.ad61e73ad97b4822f79e6bc23d7c7005.png

7 hours ago, Mycatweed said:

Right so to start off this story I was looking through the slayer musiq quest order and procrastinating over questing for barrows gloves but then I saw ds2 and decided to watch the guide..... ofc I only wanted to see vorkath at the end but to my surprise some other dragon was there! And so I popped onto the cc to ask at what point is vorkath in the quest and I found out he was just a failed experiment!! Then it dawned on me ... you all are doing daily Vorkath runs and bc he’s a failure you can easily kill him however , I just needed to express my feelings on how horrible you are to him. Day in day out he’s getting killed and he’s already a failure so how do you think that makes him feel? Yea he’s obviously very upset most of the time and yet you still kill him. Honestly I think you should all go on strike against those people who hurt vorkaths feelings all the time bc he needs someone to be kind to him.

Hey it's ok me and vorkath go way back i didn't wanted to say this in public since it's a secret but since things have come this far i have to clear this misunderstanding. Vorkath is actually into S&M and enjoys S part especially. He looted varrock bank and to give stuff as reward for those who manage to satisfy him until he falls sleep. What's insane is his sexual desires overcome his motherly responsibilities that he gives out his newly born to some who make him orgasm. I hope this clears it up

ezgif.com-add-text_6.thumb.gif.e3d896be154df05e5c3143a760263511.gif

9 hours ago, ZainTheOne said:

Hey it's ok me and vorkath go way back i didn't wanted to say this in public since it's a secret but since things have come this far i have to clear this misunderstanding. Vorkath is actually into S&M and enjoys S part especially. He looted varrock bank and to give stuff as reward for those who manage to satisfy him until he falls sleep. What's insane is his sexual desires overcome his motherly responsibilities that he gives out his newly born to some who make him orgasm. I hope this clears it up

this is all slander. im suing u

unknown.png

On 6/23/2019 at 10:44 AM, Lait Choco said:

"you people" Did you just assume I do PVM?  I don't have a single Vorkath kill on my name because I'm a big noob ##

Assembler with 0 kc?? I saw u rocking one..... also vork truly never dies.. he's like Elvis 

Edited by Luk1n

4 hours ago, Luk1n said:

Assembler with 0 kc?? I saw u rocking one..... also vork truly never dies.. he's like Elvis  

I don't got the assembler, only the accumulator. :P

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

• 3 weeks later...