[Accepted] sleepwalkin

sleepwalkin

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

sleepwalkin

What is your current RS name? sleepwalkin

List any previous RS namesI've only had a couple of accounts in the past. Most of them were random "range or mage pure" for f2p pvp which for me was just auto casting or shooting arrows I never got very advanced. Sleepwalkin has always been my main account.

Here are the names of the accounts
upthewall3
upthewall4

What is your total level and combat level?

My CB level is currently 89 and my total is 1316.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've played back in the day before EOC and when all trading took place in Fally for P2P. I stopped playing once EOC launched. While I know Jagex wanted to push the game into the next generation it wasn't for me. I recently got into OSRS and have been loving the game just like back in the day. its funny how on the "surface" OSRS looks like a basic game, but there is soo much more to it.

Tell us about your clan history.

Most of my clan history has been small CC with close IRL friends. I've never joined an official clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

I really enjoy PVM and skilling. Watching B0aty and Woox has really encouraged me to level up my combat so I can experience the late level content OSRS has to offer. I've played RS off and on for years now. It's one of the few games I find myself going back to on a consistent basis. I really enjoy working with others to accomplish a goal which is a big reason I have been looking for Clans to join.

How did you hear about us?  I found about WC searching the RS forums on Runescape.com

What makes you want to join us? I've been looking for a good community to join. OSRS if fun, but I enjoy the social part of the game. I feel joining a CC will further my playing experience and add a new layer to the game.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Hey sleep gl on your app.

Maybe put some more things in about you. Where are you from? What do you do outside gielinor? How old are you? Do you enjoy the films of jude law?

Just a few ideas

Hello everyone,

thanks for the hellos =D and advice. 

Here is a little more about myself. I currently live in SF CA. I enjoy the out doors, so if i'm not playing RS ill be rock climbing, surfing, camping, basically anything that gets me outside im all about it. Working on cars has always been a hobby of mine and something i think ill carry with me forever. I look forward to getting to know each of you in the near future.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png