[Declined] Jrm186

jrm186

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Jrm186

What is your current RS name? Jrm186

List any previous RS namesJrm Type 0
Jrm240
Jrmj9w

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 419

Combat Level: 29

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing back in 2006, made it to Combat level 90 and stopped playing because of the updates. I prefer the osrs platform by far. I recently restarted with the same account but it put me back at square 1.

Tell us about your clan history.

I actually had a clan of my own before the major trade updates. The Dark Brotherhood. None of the members are still active.

Tell us about your yourself.

Funny, kind if blunt, good for a conversation, always willing to help if I can aaannnnddd, generally sarcastic as well. Texas raised. I generally just work and play games unless I'm watching something with the wife. Age 24 but usually told I speak a little more maturely than others my age.

How did you hear about us?  Kittybeanz the player

What makes you want to join us? This game is so much more enjoyable with people to talk to and play alongside. I'm looking to not play alone and help others not have to either

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I used to run runes before they patched that up. That's it.

Edited by jrm186
More about myself

• 3 weeks later...