[Declined] pvm k

pvm k

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

pvm k

What is your current RS name? pvm k

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

1251, 82 cb.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

45 defense void ranger. 92 range, 89 mage, 83 hp. Made to be tough enough for most boss fights, with a low enough cb level for fun pking. Did I mention 81 agility? Potentially the worst hours of my life.

Tell us about your clan history.

None. I've never been an active clan member. Back in 2008 I did some clan wars (the old school way)

Tell us about your yourself.

22 years old, web designer, USF student, chill gamer, lotta bad jokes. I live with my girlfriend in a house I bought in the ghetto. Lol.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit (gotta love it)

What makes you want to join us? Kinda bored of Runescape but also, I've been on and off for like 8 years. I want to get into the more complex parts of the game that I've always avoided. Plus new stuff like raids!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: My main account username "L ie" was banned for botting, I set up an auto clicker for 99 magic, and it just spam clicked for days.. Mistakes were made. I'm clean, I swear!

• 3 weeks later...