[Accepted] Pinkpuppy

Pinkpuppy

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Pinkpuppy

What is your current RS name? Pinkpuppy

List any previous RS namesDarkvanilla and Cashvanilla in rs3 that havent been playd for years. Pinkpuppy is the only account i have or had in osrs.

What is your total level and combat level?

943860537_combatlevel.png.431050303bff9446aef9d266b7b9908e.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing runescape 2006 when i was at 6th grade because it was really popular back then in Finland. I was pretty much just pking with irl friends and other finnish people i met in rs on and off, taking some breaks a few times untill EOC. I quit when EOC came and went to play other mmos like wow, travian, Neverwinter, Tera, Black Desert Online, Albion online etc. I just recently came back to runescape at the end of 2018 and pinkuppy is the only account i have in osrs.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in Divine Kings pre eoc and other than that just pked with other Finnish people without spesific clans for many years, i also did alot more single pking than multi.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Andreas, im 25 years old Finnish male and i study at university . Im into mmo and rpg games in general and anime. I like the pvp and economy aspect in mmo games and i have pretty much always played 1 or been waiting for a spesific one to be released. BDO was probably my fauvorite game at its peak but it was ruined fairly fast and runescape is the game i always come back into. As far as anime goes i have pretty much seen most of the highly rated ones, but in general i like the more darker thriller and psychological series. Music i like different genres of rock and electronic music, probably my fauvorite band as kid was guns n roses but nowadays its more like spesific songs than bands and right now my fauvorite is probably Warriyo - Mortals. Im also big follower of internet culture, news and politics in general and i like to talk about them when there is people that are into those as well.

How did you hear about us?  Just literally searching "runescape wilderness pk clan" from duckduckgo and reading trough the different clan websites.

What makes you want to join us? Im looking for a pvp community of like minded individuals who are down to pk all the time but not overly toxic or into cheating in the various forms that happens in rs. Im not really too familiar with most guilds since i havent playd osrs that long and dont really have many contacts, but i really like the summary and honour rules of WG and i think i would fit this clan well and that this is the kind of clan i would want to join.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

1 hour ago, Userper said:

I'm sure pking in part of the Finnish DNA makeup.

Nice account bro, keeping it 45 def?

Not yet sure, i will either turn it into main or make a main or range tank, havent decided yet. But keeping att 60 and def 45 for now cause dont wanna ruin acc and regret it later.

Edited by Pinkpuppy

• Retired Leader

Hello and welcome. Be aware that the vast majority of our PKers are 110+ combat. You can obviously join with any level but you’ll have a better experience of PvP if you have an account at least 100+

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif