[Declined] Scintilate

Scintilate

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Scintilate

What is your current RS name? Scintilate

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

1548 Total Level

100 Combat Level

Maxed Elite Rigour Voider

99 Range

74 Prayer

95 Magic

75 Defence

75 Attack

Scintilate Stats.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Played since RS2, scintilate is based off the word scintillate, which means to shimmer or shine. I'm a purely ranged focused account, with the maximum possible range damage output at the lowest possible combat level, 100. Sometimes hybrid with ancients or fire surge, but I never use melee.

Tell us about your clan history.

I'm very active in the barbarian assault clans, including Casual BA and the leech clans Ba Services and Ba Queens. I've been with Casual BA for years, and was trialed to leech in BA Services and Leech BA back when Leech BA was still a thing.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Nick, I'm a Finance major in my 3rd year and have pvp as the most enjoyable content in RS. I'm US based, and am a downhill longboarder having skated 50 mph as my top speed.

How did you hear about us?  Long time friend John Tanks, now WG JohnTanks. Known him since I was 70 range.

What makes you want to join us? John has talked highly about the group and its activity level and seriousness. Looking for a group to share my pvp passion with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing I could declare here!

Don't forget to contact me or any other Application Manager, Advisor or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you're waiting feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png

• 3 weeks later...