[Accepted] Perisher

Perisher

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Perisher

What is your current RS name? Perisher

List any previous RS namesIronman - "Iron Skank" (P.S I have an Ironman btw)
Trash unfinished and neglected pure - "Perisher Jr"

What is your total level and combat level?

boi.png.57ec9bc7797c417290f991e2bf656e9c.png 

Total Level:          1757

Combat Level:     122

Skilling Level:      Scrub

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing around 2006 era of RS, vividly remember quitting club penguin and leaving my club penguin girlfriend in the dust when my mate told me I can find a better deal here on RS, and that's what sold me on it ;) Looking back now and realising that taking like 2 years to get the requirements and to complete dragon slayer indicates how much of a scrub I was lmao.

Always continued playing RS off and on and bouncing back and fourth between steam games such as CS:S, L4D2 etc. Then finally calling it quits when we got delivered the poop of EOC. Now here we are baby, you best believe it.

Favourite Activities consist of PKING (despite having shitty AUS ping), Bossing, Slayer, and my all time favourite, bank standing.

Name is based off a snowfield we have in AUS, because I love snowboarding (yes I know AUS snow ain't shit).

Tell us about your clan history.

Never really did the whole clan thing back in pre-eoc era, besides using personal CC for lootshare and such.

But in OSRS, was very active and high ranked in the 'DeliverItems' clan. Basically this clan is well renowned in the community for taking item delivery requests and having various players hook you up, no matter were you are in Gilenor.

Tell us about your yourself.

A/S/L? :3

From Sydney, Australia. I'm 22 (from tomorrow lol), current student studying a bach of computer science, hobbies consist of being a mother's basement dweller ;). Nah I like skating, snowboarding, spearfishing, and other typical gamer boy shit. Also was also granted title of meme genius at my highschool graduation, so yeah that's basically the highlight of my entire life.

How did you hear about us?  Was searching for PVM clans via reddit posts

What makes you want to join us? I like being in a clan of people who can be fun but also supportive. And am keen to go bossing, pvming, pking and all sorts with and active and trustworthy clan :)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Don't tell anyone but I once wrote (see below) in the mod mark cc
q p
 w

Edited by Perisher
had to fix the dick, you know how it be

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

aaightwinter18.gif

WppQAR7.png

YT Channel