[Declined] T3SLA

T3SLA

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

T3SLA

What is your current RS name? T3SLA

List any previous RS namesSea men22

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1724

Combat level: 113

T3sla.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing Runescape basically my whole life. Started playing in like 2006. but ofcourse I didn't know much about the game and it's functions back then. Altought later on in life I started to enjoy playing runescape as a video game after school. Used to come home just to train some woodcutting or f2p pking on the game. Nowadays I mostly boss and pk when I feel like it.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've been in other clans so I do have excperience. Althought it wasn't on this account.
I was in AC. ( anonymous community)

Tell us about your yourself.

Iam 20 years old and I live in Sweden. Currently working part time and looking for full time job. I like to spend time in nature and fish. Also like to party and spend time at the gym. I workout like 5 times a week.

How did you hear about us?  I saw a bunch of you guys @ Grand exchange and wondered if you had a clan.

What makes you want to join us? I am looking for a clan and want to pvm / pk with. Also just a chill clan chat to be in.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Blank

• 2 weeks later...