Western Europe's hottest summer

Combustions

Dear all Europeans,

This year may have the hottest summer temperatures for Europe in recent history. 2003 was a bad year for you guys and about 70,000 people died of heat stroke-related complications.

Just wanted to let you guys know to stay cool, hydrated, and take care of yourselves as I was going to come visit the NL this summer... but looks like that's not happening with my hatred of the heat!!

Thanks for you concern, it was hot as fuck yesterday. Thanks god they've got lots of clay pits where I live so a refreshing swim is only a few minutes away.

I also wonder how long it is gonna take before we empty our water supplies again. Last summer we drained them pretty much and it didn't rain too much either. Still need a good week or two of rain before things are back to normal.

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

5 hours ago, Lait Choco said:

Thanks for you concern, it was hot as fuck yesterday. Thanks god they've got lots of clay pits where I live so a refreshing swim is only a few minutes away.

I also wonder how long it is gonna take before we empty our water supplies again. Last summer we drained them pretty much and it didn't rain too much either. Still need a good week or two of rain before things are back to normal.

Brutal man, hopefully it rains sooner rather than later for you guys. 

Swimming is awesome -- luckily it cools you off and you get the good side effect of exercise! 

Have you ever considered a portable AC unit? If you have the money to spare I think it's one of the best investments ever.

Def agree with lait, HOT AF YESTERDAY 

Like 36 degrees C

Which is unusual for the netherlands 

At my work we dont even have airco or alot of windows, so it felt even hotter...

Still living tho XD

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png

• 1 month later...