[Accepted] rndymarsh

rndymarsh

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

rndymarsh

What is your current RS name? rndymarsh

List any previous RS namesprevious names of sshack 18 and old onions for a short period of time.

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level of 1440

Combat level of 100

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played back in the day around 03-04 if my memory serves me right. I started playing again about 4 to six months ago to play with my buddy. I enjoy doing slayer and want to start bossing more and do more challenging combat in game. I like the team work of it so its more fun to get good drops in a group to celebrate with.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in spot drops cc that my buddy invited me too but they just try and crash drop parties and that's pretty lame if you ask me. As stated previously I enjoy bossing but they don't do much of that.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im a disabled vet that's trying to get back on my feet and this game is a good way for me to relax. I'm getting married in august and going to school for plumbing so life has been pretty busy in the last few months.

How did you hear about us?  I looked up ours bossing cc on google, I got brought to reddit where mojo was talking about what the clan does and seemed very inviting.

What makes you want to join us? I want to learn bossing and push my account forward while playing with cool people to share some loot with. I enjoy learning new things and teaching others to help the team.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I read through the rules and it all seemed like it jived right with how I like to play. I'm not really into pking as it stresses me out and I play this to relax but I'll make it up with bossing if that is acceptable. Thank you for your consideration and time. I look forward to hearing back from you all.

Hey Welcome aboard, and gratz on the upcoming nuptials! Dont stress about not pk'ing, it is never required, and there are plenty of PVM'ers that you can join up with, and monthly skill competitions you can take part in if you choose. Nothing is required to participate in, but highly encouraged. (You will have some small, easily achievable requirements to do once your app is accepted, and the app manager will link you everything you need). Good luck on the app, and thank you for your service!

image.png.ad61e73ad97b4822f79e6bc23d7c7005.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif