Zebrah's theory of OSRS relativity

A few of you may be familiar with Einstein's Theory of relativity. This proposes that not everything experiences time in the same way. Which is why you could go on a spaceship and travel at the speed of light for a while and come back to earth. You could travel for a day and come back to your children being grandparents on earth since time has passed by much more slowly on earth while you were gone. 

Now, this is where I have come up with Zebrah's theory of OSRS relativity. In my experience. You could play for 10 hours straight but it only feels like one hour. AKA time goes by slower when playing OSRS. As soon as you step out of your mom's basement, time goes by much slower.  Theoreticallly you could lock yourself  in your room play osrs for 2 weeks. It would only feel like one day.  When you come out you will have lost your job, etc.

Thank you for your time, if you have any scientific comments to support my theory  please post.

source: https://www.space.com/17661-theory-general-relativity.html

1 hour ago, DeTingGoSKRA said:

After reflecting, I've deduced the theory can be totally reversed  while RCing.

I can confirm this, 1 hour of rc feels like 10 hours irl. Oddly enoguh it varies from person to person

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png