[Declined] trumplsdaddy

trumplsdaddy

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

trumplsdaddy

What is your current RS name? trumplsdaddy

List any previous RS namesdexterm,pwntngslyr23

What is your total level and combat level?

spacer.png1

124.1 CB, 2125 total

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing on and off since 2006 and have been actively involved in pvp from 2009-2014. I took a 2 year break from 2014-2016 and started playing again. I have my main account trumplsdaddy and I also have an almost maxed 60/70 pure WorldWarlll. I am looking to get back into pvp and I hope this clan can help me do that.

Tell us about your clan history.

The only clan experience I have is on RSPS from 2012-2014. I created and was a leader on various sites, my favorite however was RuneCore.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Brandon and I am a third year mechanical engineering major. While I'm not going to school I am also in the army reserves. Favorite hobbies are snowboarding/snowmobiling in the winter and working/modifying any vehicle I can get my hands on.

How did you hear about us?  Queen Betch, WG Zebrah

What makes you want to join us? Everytime I raid with WG Zebrah he constantly harasses me to join, which is a good thing and I want to get back into the pvp scene, mainly on my med level. The clan looks very active and has some really good people that i've met so far.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• 3 weeks later...