[Accepted] Cinnanoms

Vio

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Cinnanoms

What is your current RS name? Cinnanoms

List any previous RS namesThe most recent ones are CT Vio, Senior Plus and Kittengirl69. Original name is WG Keanu, yall know who I am :P

What is your total level and combat level?

1927 Total, 126 Combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

RS player since 03, clanner since 06. My current name refers to a dessert available at Dominos in the UK, which is strips of baked dough and cinnamon sugar accompanied by a sweet icing dip. They taste like heaven, and they are called "cinni dippers", and I feel like not calling them "cinna-noms" was a massive wasted opportunity. In RuneScape I am still hunting down that purple slayer helmet, and hope to get 2k total this year by way of casual slayer.

Tell us about your clan history.

YouTube: Vio's Clan History. Since then I've left and rejoined WG a few times due to becoming bored with OSRS, introed for DF but quit to play Minecraft for 6 months, rejoined RBH and I have no idea what the state of that clan is but I think I'm still a member, and my most recent venture was to join CT in an attempt to gain some experience in high-tier PvP and a rsgf, and succeeded in the former.

Tell us about your yourself.

Vio. 26/M/UK. I deliver pizzas, have several cars, and a cat. Hobbies include eating pizza, modifying cars, and petting cats. I like chinese and indian food, films with lots of explosions or a good plot twist, American crime dramas, osrs, minecraft, and gamer girl pee. I dislike people who don't use their turn signals, weird animal parts like liver/kidney, most flying insects, wet socks, and the European Union.

How did you hear about us?  Word of mouth circa 2006

What makes you want to join us? I hear you have some females now. Let's get to know one another - roll up to w27 GE in your best fashionscape whenever I'm on, and I'll show you what high-tier follow dancing looks like ;)

Also I'm back to smack bad kids in the face with my AGS as usual. Well, actually ZGS. AGS/claws and such are now banned on my trips. We'll be rollin out like the big boys from now on.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I leaked all of CT's fight details to Mojo so he could loot

rCTf3Lo.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

7 hours ago, WG Ross said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

5585.png

qb.png.ec0da22b87986bfb45114cbb72660ff1.png

4d5d1d937431f2eccb56d919153a35e7.png

• Retired Leader
8 hours ago, Vio said:

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I leaked all of CT's fight details to Mojo so he could loot

👌

welcome back. Thanks CT for finally getting Vio to 126. 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png