[Accepted] AAIGHT

AAIGHT

AAIGHT

What is your current RS name? AAIGHT

List any previous RS namesMajestaaight. (have this name on my alt now)

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing for a good 2.5-3 years now. Initially started playing with my cousin again but he kinda quit a while ago.
My goal has always been to max, but I'm not in a hurry to complete it, so i expwaste a lot :)

Tell us about your clan history.

Been in 'supremecc' pretty much always. Unfortunately most of the 'hardcore' members quit or got inactive, which is why im looking for a likeminded cc

Tell us about your yourself.

first name is Bart, close to 30 years old but still 15 in my head. Have a fulltime job which gives me plenty of rs time :)
Live in The Netherlands

How did you hear about us?  Reddit, /u/osrsadultcat

What makes you want to join us? The other cc I am/was in has always felt like a family. I feel like this cc has a lot of likeminded people. Also i get turned off by the clans that spy and crash eachother so wg feels like somewhere i would fit in better

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Always been a good boy

Edited by AAIGHT

aaightwinter18.gif

WppQAR7.png

YT Channel

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png