[Declined] 200z

200z

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

200z

What is your current RS name? 200z

List any previous RS namesI have a RS3 account with RSN: 200z
I have a OSRS account with RNS: 200z
I only play OSRS

What is your total level and combat level?

I have attached screen shots of my total combat and levels.. I have all prayers up to and including Rigour. I didn't see anywhere else to list my gear so I will list some of it below (I hope the format looks the same for you). I have 13 kc at CoX and have all the usual things needed for normal beginner raids

Melee:

Serp Helm, Nietz Helm, 

Tent whip, Abby whip, Abby bludg, D warhammer, 

Fighter Torso

Bandos Tassets

D boots (working on pegs)

Fury

Fire Cape

Berserker ring (i)

Range:

Blowpipe

Ava's assembler

Anguish

Archer Ring (i)

God Hide, Kharils 

Magic:

Tormented Brac

Occult

Mage Arena 2 Cape

Trident of swamp

Ahrims top, bot

Other:

Salve (ei)

Elite Void 

cmbt lvl.PNG

total level.PNG

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played back in middle school and some of high school. Around 2006-2011. I never really got into any end game stuff but it was always loads of fun playing with my friends. I made my OSRS account while in freshmen year of college and played kinda passively but I really got into it after I graduated. I really enjoy PVM and have also always wanted to group PK. Currently im addicted to Raids lol

Tell us about your clan history.

I've always been in a clan or group on other games on my xbox, ps4, etc but never runescape. I think it was because my friend group was always big enough to always have someone on doing something. But now only 1 of my friends play so I'm really looking for a good group of people to play with. I always enjoy playing with others/groups.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Chris, 24M, US east coast, I work 8-5 job as Actuarial Analyst. I enjoy cycling, reading, and playing video games (who woulda guessed). I mostly enjoy Indie and classical music. I'm pretty laid back socially but I've always really enjoyed being competitive in games.

How did you hear about us?  I got an IM on reddit after posting that I was looking for some people to play with

What makes you want to join us? I've heard some nice things about the clan. I see people mention them on the subreddit quite a bit. I've heard its one of the oldest clans!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I don't do anything unethical. I have limited time to play (varies but sometimes a lot sometimes very little).

• 2 weeks later...