[Declined] Wilditora

Wilditora

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Wilditora

What is your current RS name? Wilditora

List any previous RS namesAzitora

What is your total level and combat level?

Alt Zerker Progress

Total Level: 365

Combat Level: 34

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

This account is being built to be a Zerker with the following stats:
50 att
83 str
1 def
78 hp
87 range
85 magic
45 pray

Tell us about your clan history.

Only ever been a part of IM CC which is my home CC for my main (who is an Ironman).

Tell us about your yourself.

I enjoy this game and PK'ing. I am looking forward to participate with a long-standing cc who has a rep for being well organized and efficient. I'm a PvM'er mostly at the moment but I have dabbled with PvP on my Ironman. I made the alt account specifically to PvP with as my main cannot efficiently PvP being a btw.

How did you hear about us?  I have known about you since I was a kid playing OSRS.

What makes you want to join us? I want to further my PvP skill with a clan

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• Retired Leader

Hello and welcome. You can't be a Zerker with 1 def btw. Zerkers are 45 def.

Also as Ritualis says above we suggest getting at least 100 combat for PKing

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Don't forget to contact me or any other Application Manager, Advisor or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you're waiting feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png