[Accepted] STRAF1N

STRAF1N

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

STRAF1N

What is your current RS name? STRAF1N

List any previous RS namesTjgerrard
No Pls

What is your total level and combat level?

2009 / 125

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing back in 04 and played very heavily until 07/08 where I quit, starting up again about a year and a half ago on STRAF1N.

I used to be top 100 runecrafting on Tjgerrard, I think I got to rank 80 or so, no idea how, because I can't stand it now! This was all done through the abyss doing double natures and was one of the best money makers in the game at the time.

Nowadays I enjoy PvM and slayer, looking to join a clan so I can PvM with others as I am currently limited with what I can do with a group of 4-5 real life mates. Looking to get back into the PK scene too.

Tell us about your clan history.

I used to be heavily involved in the pure clan scene back in 05/06, leading a pure clan called 'Bloody Brains' who were allied with Mayhem Makers as a more junior clan, after this I moved into MM and spent some time there and PKed a lot, whilst skilling on my main Tjgerrard. This typically funded my pure at the time whilst leveling the main.

Since rejoining 1.5 years ago I haven't been involved in the clan scene or socially with many people outside this initial group, but looking to get back into this.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm Scott, 26 from the UK and I'm a recruiter.. I typically work from home so I have time where I can spend on RS ;) I recently did over 30M total exp in one month, now I realise I need to get a life!

How did you hear about us?  Google

What makes you want to join us? Looking to get back into the clan scene again, this clan seems established and a well respected clan which has a mixture of activities and combat levels, which is appealing to me as I'm still getting back into scape and the clan scene.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: N/A

7 hours ago, Mojo said:

Welcome Scott :) 

what did you search for? 

Was searching around for different clans, not  too sure exactly what was typed in 🙂 OSRS PvM clan, something like that

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png