[Declined] Ok ThatsEpic

Ok ThatsEpic

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ok ThatsEpic

What is your current RS name? Ok ThatsEpic

List any previous RS namesLilPellGrant

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level as of July 7th is 1366. I have made my return to OSRS after taking a massive break from RS3. I came close to maxing on RS3 but got bored of the same thing over and over. My combat level is 74 currently.

Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 1.04.47 PM.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started back in 2007 and I got my total level to 2496 before quitting and moving onto OSRS. I am currently in a questing grind in OSRS and I just actually finished Swan Song last night. My display name is in reference to the Youtube group "The Misfits" it is their catchphrase for the most part. My favorite skills are probably either woodcutting or fishing, I like the calming sounds.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in two fairly large clans in RS3. Once I quit RS3 I basically quit the clans with them.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jacob and I'm 23-years-old and graduated from college. I work for a newspaper where I cover high school sports. I work 50+ hours a week and I enjoy coming home to play Runescape whenever I have time to. I have a huge connection with my best friend, he's basically my brother, and we play RS a lot together.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit. WGGurtJun

What makes you want to join us? I'm looking for a clan to join. Currently, I don't have the most friends in OSRS as the majority of my friends in my playing career are still playing RS3. I am one to say that Runescape is way more enjoyable playing with friends and a community.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: N/A

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png